Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheoneknownasDave View Post
    Been messing around with my UI
    Nice and tidy UI with all relevant elements central and not taking up too much screen real estate, I like it. The only thing I'd change (because I'm a perfectionist) would be to center the health deficit text so that it doesn't overlap your PoM-stacks, change the data text font and Recount font (unless it's too annoying to read there) to fit your UF font and probably put a data text bar on the right side of the screen just to balance out the UI. That way you could place your Recount down there instead of underneath your minimap to balance out the chat box What does the yellow-ish line above your actionbars do?
    Last edited by Aesyx; 2013-09-18 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheoneknownasDave View Post
    Been messing around with my UI

http://i.imgur.com/Ulj6Fwt.jpg
    Dave! You should supply a screenshot with your new Weak Auras

Out of combat

Raid

Explanation

Video (not my video, but someone who forgot to turn off blizz combat text)

Quote Originally Posted by Zzang View Post
    Thanks. The LB/RJ is for the focus tank. This way I know, that I don't have to look at my raid frames when using my SM macro, I can just quickly check my RJ icon and can see it can be applied instantly (it also glows if SM is off CD). I also get a SM icon show on my healing frames for when RG/RJ is on the target and SM is off CD. This allows me to also monitor by bigwigs which also sit nicely just above the icons themselves, so everything is central and easy to find, but not in the way so that I can't see where I'm standing etc. I find with resto druid, alot of the spells in 10m don't require you to actually target anyone apart from perhaps HT/RG, but WG/SM/LB can all be focused when not targeting anything using mouse-over.
    What addon is that that is displaying the LB/RJ/etc in the middle of the screen?

It's called TellMeWhen, can be a bit overwhelming to use if you've not used it before.

p.s I was thinking of releasing it soon as I have some time off, please see http://www.twitch.tv/tivookeu/b/464457257 for recent broadcast (ignore my lack of skills, and quality, only 1mb upload) to see what it looks like in action, also can see what balance setup looks like right at start (if u play druid).
    Last edited by Tivook-; 2013-09-24 at 09:32 AM.

Tivook
    Feral Druid

EU - Draenor

I never knew TMW could look like that. I've used it before, in the past on my druid for ooc procs, and extensively on my frost dk in wotlk. I just installed it again Sunday but haven't played with it yet. Def going to get it going. Thanks mate.

Healer UI, quite happy with it..
    Last edited by Treeston; 2013-09-28 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mushroomkin View Post

so basically you are using Katymoss UI + Affinity Weakauras?

http://postimg.org/image/6k8csne6t/

Elvui -- no action bars, no top or bottom frame, small chat windows, altered color on the frames (dark purple)
    Weak Auras -- Derevka's strings from his blog
    Bartender -- to replace the Elvui bars
    OmniCC -- Yes.
    Mouseover Macros for all my heals

Quote Originally Posted by blancoo View Post
    Basically yes, modified it to my liking clearing Weakauras and stuff..
    And the only affinity Weakuras i'm using is the string you see there, and renewing mist tracker.
    I never took any credit for it, since I didnt make it.

Quote Originally Posted by blancoo View Post
    What is KatyMoss UI? I like the look of it, but this is the only reference to it that I've been able to find, anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoroth View Post
    What is KatyMoss UI? I like the look of it, but this is the only reference to it that I've been able to find, anywhere.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ytemossUI.html

Basically yes, modified it to my liking clearing Weakauras and stuff..
    And the only affinity Weakuras i'm using is the string you see there, and renewing mist tracker.
    I never took any credit for it, since I didnt make it.
    Can u help me and give ur setting for wa?

i.imgur.com/pfKW4iTl.jpg

That is pretty good looking

some very nice ui's here guys

Field Marshal

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi iLive

Is your UI still available for use? I used to love your UI and always been a frequent user, however on wowinterface it says it was last updated in 2011.
    Wonder if you're making it public again ! would be awsome

I find simplicity to be your best friend when making UI:s.
    http://i.imgur.com/uzHWyHQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/kgHknoR.jpg

Just tukui with some added clc icons, and weak auras holy power and grid instead of what tukui offers.

Or maybe this thread is about making your own ui's? Just thought I'd share what I'm using, since I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/kgHknoR.jpg

Just tukui with some added clc icons, and weak auras holy power and grid instead of what tukui offers.

Or maybe this thread is about making your own ui's? Just thought I'd share what I'm using, since I'm not sure.

Hi there, dumb question but I just wondered what you used to make your action bars like that? like the exact configuration? Is it just tukui? or bartender 4? or something? just wondering I like this ui and am loving the action bars on it lol. Also, I wish I could configure like weak auras for ANYTHING (e.g. to have when a spell comes off CD, or when a spell is ON CD, or when I gain a defensive CD or buff I dunno XD) I feel too dumb...been using default blizzard ui for years now, (with a few other add-ons etc.) but yeah lol. Anyway, thank you! XD. (p.s I really do love the way the action bar(s) are setup her, would be nice if you can tell me the configuration or whatever or how you did them...cause I see there is a little bit of space between each section of bars e.g. 1/2/3)