(resized because they're gigantic)

city chillin'

combat
    I'm in love with my car.

Aww yiss, pixel mockups. I like this.

Also, I'm not dead. But I did build my new computer :3

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Here's a link to the WeakAuras.lua and WeakAurasOptions.lua files. Just place them in your WTF > Account > ACCOUNTNAME > SavedVariables folder. Backup your current ones if you'd like to go back to them.

*NOTE: These are currently created on the PTR and thus may not work for live servers aka patch 5.3.*

mega.co.nz/#!IFwGnZJY!RVekmiquPuGAx1VEV-2AVhAbCJgvLyQMtT6DT0oAvlA

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF YOUR COPIES OF THESE FILES, BACKUP FIRST
    Link's not working any more. Could you post them again, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Something seems off with the far right square, I'm pretty sure it's the shade of orange playing tricks. In fact the boss frames, that bar, and the BigWig's bars all don't blend well with the pastel and gray that's happening in the rest of the UI.
    Just to make sure I understand your comment, you're talking about colors right?
    Totally agree with the boss frames. I kinda want my riptide tracker as well as bigwigs bar to stand out though which is why they have so vivid colors atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Made a quick 1 day account and came up with this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...611_214805.jpg

Happy?
    Still better than 99% of what gets posted anywhere despite your joke.

This could get interesting, I have a feeling the power bar will end up feeling off though. How are you doing the frame background when you're not in a raid? If you're just using transparent backgrounds on every unitframe you might run into some overlapping.

Make the top unitframe move depending on raid size?

Quote Originally Posted by shredster View Post
    Make the top unitframe move depending on raid size?
    Sounds like a good idea. I'll see if I can get it done but I have no idea how to.

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Made a quick 1 day account and came up with this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...611_214805.jpg

Happy?
    Hey, that looks real nice. What fonts have you used there?

Grunt
    Tempest is your ui available for download? Sorry if you've answered this countless times

Quote Originally Posted by iuris View Post
    Hey, that looks real nice. What fonts have you used there?
    It's Hooge0557

High Overlord
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyuo View Post
    It's Hooge0557
    Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
    Tempest is your ui available for download? Sorry if you've answered this countless times
    It isn't yet, sorry. Not completely satisfied with it ><

Turns out you can get quite creative when you screw around in Photoshop for a few hours!

https://db.tt/Xe4l6mmY

I came up with this in an hour or two, it's not perfect and it's FAR from complete but I'd like to get some feedback on what is there. I have a feeling I've made the unitframes maybe a tad too small, but I'd like to get some more opinions before I commit to anything.

For some reason the colours get screwed up when I upload it to anything. Downloading the image and viewing it fullscreen locally seems to be the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Turns out you can get quite creative when you screw around in Photoshop for a few hours!

https://db.tt/Xe4l6mmY

I came up with this in an hour or two, it's not perfect and it's FAR from complete but I'd like to get some feedback on what is there. I have a feeling I've made the unitframes maybe a tad too small, but I'd like to get some more opinions before I commit to anything.

For some reason the colours get screwed up when I upload it to anything. Downloading the image and viewing it fullscreen locally seems to be the best option.
    Your color mode is likely set to CMYK (print). Make sure it's set to RBG (web).

Quote Originally Posted by Kulu View Post
    Your color mode is likely set to CMYK (print). Make sure it's set to RBG (web).
    Nope it's set to RGB. It seems to be a problem with uploading rather than the image itself, since if you download it and view it locally it's perfectly fine. Viewing it online is where the colour problem arises.

Grunt
    Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    It isn't yet, sorry. Not completely satisfied with it ><
    It looks brilliant in my eyes. Keep up the good work and look forward to your upload

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    For those who were interested, I uploaded a beta version of my new healer UI on wowinterface.

You'll probably notice a few changes since the last video... mainly cleaned up the bottom of the screen and added a few QoL improvements like timers for flame shock / lava burst if you find yourself helping on dps.

I didn't plan that initially but breaking down the cast bar in small boxes really allowed me to display tons of information on the cast bar in a structured manner.
    On the image below you have Tidal Waves stacks (stars), Healing Rain remaining time, Lava Burst CD and Flame Shock remaining time on target for instance.

For people who were interested in my Warrior Weakauras, they're included somewhere in the addon pack.
    Same goes for the Threat Plates config as I use the same config for the Shaman and Warrior UIs.

Have fun with it, feedback and criticism welcome as usual and post pictures if you come up with nice edits of the UI / weak-auras
    like i already said: awesome work... but since im not that much of an addon guru i dont really get it to work w/o reflux so im just gonna wait for a final version of your compilation... but im already using some of your weakauras ^^ (btw... got them working finally.... it was elvui addon skins... skinning those buttons... disabled it and works like a charm)

Let me know what you guys think.

Been using same setup most of this tier, with the mandatory small changes i always have to do with my ui every other day

Not very fancy stylewise but it's clean and gets the job done.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1z6bjnxyjg...913_125946.jpg