Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post

Working on a "new" eclipse bar, to move away from all the massive wa icons.
    Looks very nice. If you wanted to reduce the number of bars you have by one you can do the starsurge tracker like this:

(the pink bit)

http://pastebin.com/EWMkvB0L
    (that string references an image from KaitMedia to make it have pixel perfect divisions between the stacks, but you'll get the idea)

Does this make sense? i sorta want icon same height as a player unit but it just looked to big then:<

Also: druid (srsly need to do something better with my time than new UIs 24/7...)

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-12 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Does this make sense? i sorta want icon same height as a player unit but it just looked to big then:<

Can we see a shot of it matching? To me this looks awkward. Random though after looking at the pic again... maybe have the bar across the top also cover the icons? Instead of the icon aligning with the top of the bar.

Also: druid (srsly need to do something better with my time than new UIs 24/7...)
    I was intending to get back into at least normal/heroic raiding again but the limited time I do have has been mucking with so many idea's this thread has gotten me I've only done LFR...
    Last edited by Xanafriel; 2015-02-12 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Looks very nice. If you wanted to reduce the number of bars you have by one you can do the starsurge tracker like this:

(the pink bit)

http://pastebin.com/EWMkvB0L
    (that string references an image from KaitMedia to make it have pixel perfect divisions between the stacks, but you'll get the idea)
    Thanks. I was looking at it again after sleep n stuff seems like too many bars. TY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanafriel View Post
    Can we see a shot of it matching? To me this looks awkward. Random though after looking at the pic again... maybe have the bar across the top also cover the icons? Instead of the icon aligning with the top of the bar.

Il try that later. stuck in ashran atm.

WHat exactly do you mean by the latter?

WHat exactly do you mean by the latter?
    The white bar across the raid frames I'm assuming is a cast bar.

Instead of lining up the icon with the top of that cast bar line it up with the top of the raid frame and make it the same height (it's already really close). Then cast bar across the top of the icon. Not sure if that would be too klunky though.

I'd break out some wicked paint skillz but mucking with my own UI atm lol

Hi guys, there are x-perl skins?

Quote Originally Posted by Squallx19 View Post
    Hi guys, there are x-perl skins?
    No.
    Use a proper unit frame addon.

(opinion don't get your panties in a twist)

Decent UI's in here
    Last edited by behnam1991; 2015-02-20 at 02:04 AM.

Deleted

So i've been trying to get Autonomy's Rogue UI to fit my likings.. and this is what i've come up with.

Quite like it, still stuff to do like setting up targets buffs.. (how to remove red borders around target buffs on pitbull?)
    I also dont know what to do with my buffs, i really dislike their positioning.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by CClassiquee View Post
    *snip*
    This is my UI atm
    Sneek peek!
    *snip*

If u guys want an upload, Im sorry but I don't know how I upload an UI with the right profiles and settings and stuff.
    I still need to figure this out and I might need some help with it. :>
    This is super clean!

So i finally got a raid environment video put together. Also cleaned up the layout of all the frame and fixed most of the overlaps.
    i would say it's about 99% complete. Im still not ok with the location of debuffs on me and the DBM big bar might have to come down a bit but overall i am satisfied.
    I'll link the string and files for the shadow orb tracker if anyone wants it as well.

Shadow Orbs WA2 String and Art
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!jFVwxThQ!h7i-2dOadhpRENWyGcNBaQ
    Last edited by BubblegumJam; 2015-02-14 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanafriel View Post
    The white bar across the raid frames I'm assuming is a cast bar.

Instead of lining up the icon with the top of that cast bar line it up with the top of the raid frame and make it the same height (it's already really close). Then cast bar across the top of the icon. Not sure if that would be too klunky though.
    That'll only line up the first icon though. The rest will still be too small. IMO just reduce the height of the unitframes.

Quote Originally Posted by birdmanx151 View Post
    [snip]
    That's actually really cool, I'm just not a fan of the semi-transparent bars. But whatever works for you! Also, you need to work on the DoTWeaving rotation :> What's the music in the video anyway? And what's your framerate cause it just looks awesome ;_;
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2015-02-14 at 02:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

-
    very offtopic but what's the name of the first song?

also how did you manage to make raidframes transparent on health but showing missing? whenever i do that i get the background(missing) to go through health
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-02-14 at 03:43 PM.

So i finally got a raid environment video put together. Also cleaned up the layout of all the frame and fixed most of the overlaps.
    i would say it's about 99% complete. Im still not ok with the location of debuffs on me and the DBM big bar might have to come down a bit but overall i am satisfied.
    I'll link the string and files for the shadow orb tracker if anyone wants it as well.

Shadow Orbs WA2 String and Art
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!jFVwxThQ!h7i-2dOadhpRENWyGcNBaQ
    I would love to give this UI a spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    And what's your framerate cause it just looks awesome ;_;
    Fortunately my computer can handle recording at 60 fps not that its hard with shadowplay =)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee
    very offtopic but what's the name of the first song?

also how did you manage to make raidframes transparent on health but showing missing? whenever i do that i get the background(missing) to go through health
    The song is Fahrenheit Fair Enough by Telefon Tel Aviv from the album of the same name.

Also the raid frames are done by VuhDo. I got most of my inspiration for the ui from Touchymcfeel's. He has a great video series up on Youtube. Hes better at explaining how to make the raid frames appear that way ill drop the link here.
    VuhDo Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAkj...F6C874&index=4

Start of Playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQbQ...5715C5CFF6C874

Also the raid frames are done by VuhDo. I got most of my inspiration for the ui from Touchymcfeel's. He has a great video series up on Youtube. Hes better at explaining how to make the raid frames appear that way ill drop the link here.
    are you using pitbull too in your current setup? i was trying to recreate the frames like he does in his video, but i want the background to be classcolored like your raidframes.. if i try that with vuhdo, its always slightly green/blue/etc when i am at full health..

Quote Originally Posted by chumii View Post
    are you using pitbull too in your current setup? i was trying to recreate the frames like he does in his video, but i want the background to be classcolored like your raidframes.. if i try that with vuhdo, its always slightly green/blue/etc when i am at full health..
    Yea Pitbull for unitframes. There should be a check box in the layout editor under health bar to make it class colored. As for VuhDo you'll have to turn off all the smart buff stuff and all the indicators that change the health bar color. VuhDo is great but it is a pain in the ass to configure.

Ui is always a change in progress.
    Last edited by kilj; 2015-02-15 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    Ui is always a change in progress.
    I love the unit frame font! Would you mind sharing what font that is?