Thread: Post Your UI

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account

Just being bored on Friday night.

Just playing around with bits and pieces from different Ui's. Mainly Overwatch and SilverUI2 that were posted a few pages back. Was bored and was just messing around because I haven't really found or made a UI for my hunter that I really like.

I have no idea on how to go any further with the Overwatch parts as it is all in .lua and I am lost in that. SilverUI2 is based on an ElvUi edit, and Im not a fan of ElvUi so I just used his WA strings and adjusted and removed what I didn't want.

The center is an Opie ring, I use several of them keybound for different things. And as I have just started using it I havent gotten the muscle memory down yet so those are still on my main bars for now.

But like I said this is not permanent I was just messing around.

And yes the compass on top on the mini map works, don't know how it's in .lua

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    Does your Skada Pop up above your garrison durability bags etc..? it looks like a TukiUI edit and i see you are casting wrath, but are you healing or dps? sorry i dont play the caster class of druids. i almost feel like there should be a background panel that matches your grid health bar colors behind your gold fps and all that along with the social friends and guild there. I am also wondering how do you track dots, heals or dps?
    I have 2 Skada windows that pop up in the top right. I tend to keep them off during fights because they take up screen space and I think it's unwise to be looking at meters while you're in the middle of a raid fight. I just see them after.

I was casting Wrath with the Dream of Cenarius talent because H Kargath is a joke and there's like no damage throughout the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by OldmanG View Post
    Just playing around with bits and pieces from different Ui's. Mainly Overwatch and SilverUI2 that were posted a few pages back. Was bored and was just messing around because I haven't really found or made a UI for my hunter that I really like.

I have no idea on how to go any further with the Overwatch parts as it is all in .lua and I am lost in that. SilverUI2 is based on an ElvUi edit, and Im not a fan of ElvUi so I just used his WA strings and adjusted and removed what I didn't want.

The center is an Opie ring, I use several of them keybound for different things. And as I have just started using it I havent gotten the muscle memory down yet so those are still on my main bars for now.

But like I said this is not permanent I was just messing around.

And yes the compass on top on the mini map works, don't know how it's in .lua
    what even...

Anyone who can recomend a fitting Font for this that is readable? haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post

I can't tell if this is a spaceship or a sword.... :P If you are looking for some kind of themed font, maybe wait till you have more elements of the UI to make a decision or show us some more. If not, I would go with something simple and monospaced eg. Source Sans.

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    I can't tell if this is a spaceship or a sword.....
    what if it's neither

Yeah thats a good point. going so slow tho, want progress! 3+ days and still havent solved bloody actionbars.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post

Typhoeus speaks troof! But if I HAD to choose a font to go with, I'd recommend something sci-fi, but thin enough to fit around different areas to test placement. Maybe something like Prototype or Neuropol
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Deleted
    Nothing Special - just my Elvui Design - it is not finished yet completely but had no time yet to set up weakauras or some changes in the luacode. And yeah elvui cause you have everything and get a nice setup yourself without learning all the lua commands or adding librarys pathfiles constantly ^^
    Need a cool idea for having chat but also an extra lootwindow which shows everything..we will see. thx for all contributors here, i got a lot of ideas from you in the past and if i could code more i would do my own ouf ... i can do photoshop but hate coding and have no time to learn all of it ^^

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Duli View Post
    Nothing Special - just my Elvui Design - it is not finished yet completely but had no time yet to set up weakauras or some changes in the luacode. And yeah elvui cause you have everything and get a nice setup yourself without learning all the lua commands or adding librarys pathfiles constantly ^^
    Need a cool idea for having chat but also an extra lootwindow which shows everything..we will see. thx for all contributors here, i got a lot of ideas from you in the past and if i could code more i would do my own ouf ... i can do photoshop but hate coding and have no time to learn all of it ^^

This looks ten times better then the original elv ui wich I despite. Im more for tukui or mods with a classic touch. But this one I have to give a tumb up

10+ Year Old Account
    Idle - http://imgur.com/wW8CJKU
    Combat - http://imgur.com/YaEtZae

Lookin for critique and comments.

When a wild forum troll appears

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Absinth92 View Post
    Here's my most recent edit to my UI. Tried to cut down screen clutter. I still think I can do more.
    Can you please upload this ui? I'm in love with this edit

Quote Originally Posted by Bran View Post
    I recently switched from vuhdo (which I still love and have configured) to grid2 because I wanted something that used less resources. So far, I have been absolutely satisfied. My only gripe is that I can't show health percentages, and I find displaying health deficits useless.

In Raid:
    [/url]

In combat:
    Sick UI. Very simplistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoms View Post
    I really like this UI. Anyone happen to know what it's called?

Quote Originally Posted by Tale View Post
    I really like this UI. Anyone happen to know what it's called?
    I don't know what it's called, but it's available here: http://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php...p=60879#p60879
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

Sorry if you think im ripping from you tempest, beacuse i totally am (j/k).
    Changed quite alot. found some cool layouts from darksiders2..
    Not happy about midthing for a dk though.. Eventhough im rocking a fiery transmog.

http://i.imgur.com/MJpiyw6.png

^- prev, new one fits dk better

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-03-01 at 05:46 PM.

Deleted
    I like it! Although, the texture seems a bit off. A bit too smooth or clean or something. I don't know what really, but something is bugging me about the texture :P

The actual texture on the health bars that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ErayoEU View Post
    I like it! Although, the texture seems a bit off. A bit too smooth or clean or something. I don't know what really, but something is bugging me about the texture :P

The actual texture on the health bars that is.
    Yeah, kinda with ya there. Health bar needs some texture.

Might be really hard to see in the screenshot but the bar has ISH15 texture
    (Think of the steel texture)

Deleted
    Yeah I can see it has some grid looking texture. But I feel like it'd need some kind of dirt to it, if you get what I mean :P

This as personal preference ofcourse! Good job nonetheless

Deleted
    Hello, im fairly new to WoW, and i dont really like the standard wow UI, so i was wondering if anyone can suggest a good clean Demo lock UI. I like it very stylish and clean. Prefer it it has dbm or bigwigs

-Saddles