Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Sorry if you think im ripping from you tempest, beacuse i totally am (j/k).
    Changed quite alot. found some cool layouts from darksiders2..
    Not happy about midthing for a dk though.. Eventhough im rocking a fiery transmog.

http://i.imgur.com/MJpiyw6.png

^- prev, new one fits dk better

I really like both of em. If the brown shield one is what you're going with, it looks like it needs to be rotated a few degrees. If you're going with the dk crest, I'd try moving the crest up a but so that those lateral spikes line up with the top of the hp bar instead. (just a preference thing)

Deleted
    In addition to what tempest is saying I'd try to clean up those sword-things and sharpen them up. The low resolution is really sticking out when put next to the crisp DK crest.

Also that bar texture doesn't fit at all, you should definitely find something grittier.

Waiting for voidtalon and thought i'd post my minimalistic UI. Can't post pictures yet:

Idle: imgur.com/102xt0O.jpg

Targeting: imgur.com/W3LmnM2.jpg

Combat: imgur.com/HsCQ3dj.jpg

Album of all 3: imgur.com/a/GS6Ku
    Last edited by Colroyd; 2015-03-02 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Colroyd View Post
    Waiting for voidtalon and thought i'd post my minimalistic UI. Can't post pictures yet:

Did up the links for you.

Personally I find the decimals of a percentage thing you have on the combat bars to be odd. Also that line connecting your WA's with your target seems really out of place(could have a purpose the SS's don't show I suppose).
    Last edited by Azraele61; 2015-03-02 at 04:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azraele61 View Post
    Did up the links for you.

Personally I find the decimals of a percentage thing you have on the combat bars to be odd. Also that line connecting your WA's with your target seems really out of place(could have a purpose the SS's don't show I suppose).
    thank you! And no, the line was purely to connect the player and target frames, so it's entirely aesthetic. I'll play around with the nameplates, I tried making the nameplates taller which makes the percentages feel less out of place but the percentages are 100% necessary for sw:d sniping.
    Last edited by Colroyd; 2015-03-02 at 05:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Wow, ultra-minimalist. Show us some grouped combat!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

10+ Year Old Account
    So today I tried this this new GUI and it´s amazing, best looking UI out there IMO. is still a beta so it has some bug but works very good.

SyncUI (is on WoWinterface)

10+ Year Old Account

This is really nice. What texture are you using for your player and target bars?
    Skye <Entropy> | US - Frostmourne 8/13M HFC | Twitch | Armoury

Gorgeous signature by ELYPOP <3

Quote Originally Posted by Skyefire View Post
    This is really nice. What texture are you using for your player and target bars?
    Thanks! The texture i'm using is called "SkullflowerLight". It's part of Skullflower's UI pack:

curse.com/addons/wow/elvui_skullflower

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vacashamanica View Post
    So today I tried this this new GUI and it´s amazing, best looking UI out there IMO. is still a beta so it has some bug but works very good.

SyncUI (is on WoWinterface)
    If he'd go through and texture the rest of the default frames (character, skills, etc.), I'd use it in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumashy View Post
    Mine at the moment. Pretty happy with it. Only thing that changes during combat is hiding the left chat panel where boss/tanks/focus frames take its place, and BL Cooldowns show inside a raid team.
    Can you please tell me the name of the font you're using?

name of the nameplates addon please? looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoms View Post
    holy shit, this is an updated FourOne UI from wotlk.can you upload it somewhere please?

I'm toying with the idea of getting something like this working (this is a quick and dirty photoshop hack, mashing my old Rogue UI with the new KaitUI):

The main issues would be: getting Stuf to work with Reflux to emulate profiles, and getting HuD and non-HuD WeakAuras groups to work together in a way that is reasonably simple and foolproof for non-UI-savvy users. I'm gonna look into it anyways. It might be too much effort to bother with.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    I'm toying with the idea of getting something like this working (this is a quick and dirty photoshop hack, mashing my old Rogue UI with the new KaitUI):
    That.. doesnt feel right with so much space between bottom bar and UFs. atleast not to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    This looks ten times better then the original elv ui wich I despite. Im more for tukui or mods with a classic touch. But this one I have to give a tumb up
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    I really like both of em. If the brown shield one is what you're going with, it looks like it needs to be rotated a few degrees. If you're going with the dk crest, I'd try moving the crest up a but so that those lateral spikes line up with the top of the hp bar instead. (just a preference thing)
    tried the spike over, in the middle and current as seen on picture. the other 2 just looked so weird..
    actually want to remove the spikes but due to not finding any img without the glow it got really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuo View Post
    In addition to what tempest is saying I'd try to clean up those sword-things and sharpen them up. The low resolution is really sticking out when put next to the crisp DK crest.

Also that bar texture doesn't fit at all, you should definitely find something grittier.
    Not sure how to sharpen was the best picture i could find and crop out that gave the blur
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-03-02 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Not sure how to sharpen was the best picture i could find and crop out that gave the blur
    Find a higher res screenshot, preferably one that is higher than your own screen resolution. Also, if you are squishing the tga in kgpanels, you could potentially lose some definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post

The main issues would be: getting Stuf to work with Reflux to emulate profiles, and getting HuD and non-HuD WeakAuras groups to work together in a way that is reasonably simple and foolproof for non-UI-savvy users. I'm gonna look into it anyways. It might be too much effort to bother with.
    I'd move the vertical bars and their accompanying elements a bit outward but that's about it. Also, obligatory, IT'S UNUSABLE!

Quote Originally Posted by tempest420 View Post
    Find a higher res screenshot, preferably one that is higher than your own screen resolution. Also, if you are squishing the tga in kgpanels, you could potentially lose some definition.!
    In other words:

Sunny, you're fucked.

More news at 11!

Edit: now when i think about it..
    Im using http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-tga
    And i usually put 512x512 in the box there so i dont have to change in gimp. if i raise it up to 1024x1024 will it look better?

Edit2: nop didnt help either. there goes this idea then.. back to new ui
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-03-02 at 05:26 PM.