Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    Feel free to coment on what would you change/add.
    Love SkullFlowers UI, I used it extensively and it looks great and the functionality is excellent. About the only thing I do is move my buffs and debuffs to the top LHC of the screen and then change them in the config to grow right and then down.

Have you noticed any problems now that he is not updating it anymore? I may well go back to it as its brilliant!!

I am finally done with my user interface! I got my inspiration from Vexione, who has made an awesome looking UI

Quote Originally Posted by Alice112 View Post
    I am finally done with my user interface! I got my inspiration from Vexione, who has made an awesome looking UI
    Because you had less than 10 posts at the time, that content was removed.
    Try again editing your post.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

http://i.imgur.com/cBNWbus.jpg
    (Sorry for the character screen!)
    There is also a hidden bar on the right with some random spells and toys.

EDIT: RealUI is the name of the ui.
    Last edited by strutzen; 2015-12-10 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strutzen View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/cBNWbus.jpg
    (Sorry for the character screen!)
    There is also a hidden bar on the right with some random spells and toys.

EDIT: RealUI is the name of the ui.
    Hey hows the CPU usage of RealUI? Looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post
    Working on a public Release

Please Work on this ASAP, I love how this UI Looks Thank you

here's mine. just simple elvUI with some substantial tweaks

Quote Originally Posted by silverzrishi View Post
    here's mine. just simple elvUI with some substantial tweaks
    Did you really just post a healer UI without frames? Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mixe View Post
    Did you really just post a healer UI without frames? Bravo.
    im sorry im new to healer class, what is frame?

Quote Originally Posted by silverzrishi View Post
    im sorry im new to healer class, what is frame?
    Unit Frames, Raid Frames. The ones you are clicking to heal Thats kinda the whole point of showing a healer UI. The raid frames.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OsNrjRdnvY < My UI
    I changed it a bit with the suggestions from the other thread, gonna make another video soon and show u in action, i basically remvoed some useless stuff lol

Why do you need an icon for Eternal Flame when you have a holy power tracker just under these cooldown icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Guyon View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OsNrjRdnvY < My UI
    I changed it a bit with the suggestions from the other thread, gonna make another video soon and show u in action, i basically remvoed some useless stuff lol
    Combat text on the left isn't in my view that useful with that amount, nor the health gains/losses on the raid frames.
    I would argue the latter is even detrimental since it is potentially obscuring other information on the frames.
    Combat text is in my view far too readily slapped on a UI to have a lot of big numbers for the sake of big numbers.
    How many of those numbers do people actually react to ?
    A tiny fraction of them I expect.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Combat text on the left isn't in my view that useful with that amount, nor the health gains/losses on the raid frames.
    I would argue the latter is even detrimental since it is potentially obscuring other information on the frames.
    Combat text is in my view far too readily slapped on a UI to have a lot of big numbers for the sake of big numbers.
    How many of those numbers do people actually react to ?
    A tiny fraction of them I expect.
    Yeah i removed everythingon the raid frames indeed, plus i removed some other duplicated infos.
    Combat texts are mostly for pvp, and since the screen is kinda hunge i dont really mind having them on raids too
    I didn't make a movie since then. Well i did one but it's just a 15m raid and i already removed some more useless infos in there anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-1cCGEox8g

now that's an UI that screams "convert me to elvui i will be 100 times more convenient and better looking if you do" BUT looks good regardless

Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    now that's an UI that screams "convert me to elvui i will be 100 times more convenient and better looking if you do" BUT looks good regardless
    I kinda like the idea of having my personal own :°(
    I removed even more things, and i think i have all i need in the perfect position now (well i'm used to it so it might not be that much perfect for others).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oWePEYGVnY <= ofc the iskar addon is just for this fight. the only thing i want to do is to remove the HP% from the raid unit frame

Every Elvui I see is different so I don't know why people think using Elvui makes their UI no longer unique