Thread: Post Your UI

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Post Your UI

I use PowerAuras instead of cooldown bars to tell me when bloodthirst and whirlwind are ready, it's more visual which I like. It's a pretty significantly customized version of this UI.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../enders/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuth View Post
    I think the easiest way to make people happy would be to nerf the target dummy.

Version1.1 Emergency Update Released!
    There was a problem when using the english WoW Client (i was using the german one).
    I also made some major improvements by configuring the ui ingame. (just load 1 profile to set up the whole ui)

So PLEASE update on v1.1 to be sure you'll have no problems OR
    check if the Solo Mode in Grid is set to "None" !

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1680x1050.html
    LUI v3 Author
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...UIv3.html#info

Member of <In Fidem> [EU-Das Syndikat]
    http://www.in-fidem.de.ms

My priests UI.

My gladius is exactly to the left of the raid frames.

Re: [Healers] Post your UI Part 2

Kind of Same Layout but made the switch over to Stellar Unit Frames. (using the settings off Tapestry UI - Parasol Edition) Till i learn how to do everything else little by little.

Idle:
    [img width=400]http://hdimage.org/images/1w97hx5rzxzvx6uxrxqi.jpg[/img]
    Raidish:
    [img width=400]http://hdimage.org/images/dimr4ek8mnvlv1lj1wa7.jpg[/img]

Download:
    Download My UI
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Please refrain from posting questions regarding UIs in this topic.

We want to keep this thread clean so everyone can have a quick look at all those nice UIs. So, here's what to do if you have a question concerning one of the UIs posted in this thread:

a) PM the author.
    b) Use our Ask it! UI/Mods Edition thread.

Please note that constructive criticism and feedback are allowed and very much appreciated, posts that merely say "Nice UI" or "Please upload" are not. Any violation (all of our rules are on page 1 of this topic) will result in a temporary ban.

Thank you,
    Venara

PS: *waves at Lou&#237;* (same realm, different faction)
    PPS: Deleted all posts that were in violation with the rules of this thread.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

<3 to Manuet.

Something I have been working on.. There's still quite a bit to be done (especially with Pitbull and Grid) but i'd like some comments on how it's coming together so far.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8862/32525629.png

Quote Originally Posted by Kepi
    Im impressed how you can actually play the game at atleast Ulduar level when you change your UI's quite frequently, for me I play like shit until I've had atleast 2 weeks of "practise" using it and most of the time I end up going back to the same old one I am always using.

Quote Originally Posted by Lessar
    Im impressed how you can actually play the game at atleast Ulduar level when you change your UI's quite frequently, for me I play like shit until I've had atleast 2 weeks of "practise" using it and most of the time I end up going back to the same old one I am always using.
    my main layout hardly ever changes. grid is always in the somewhat same area, the only major thing that changes around with my ui is unit frames like pitbull4 configs to StUF configs but really everything stays around the same.
    Thanks Caiti for the Signature and Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chizu
    So this is my UI that I got on my holy paladin. I don't have one in raid though but since I use Grid and click for most of my healing you can figure out where my party and raidframes end up (ppl in my party just expand upwards and the raid goes to the right)
    [img width=400]http://chizu.se/pictures/wow/nozomi-ui.jpg[/img]
    Any chance of Download? ;D

Quote Originally Posted by MrMacca

Addons that are Visible:

Grid - Raid Frames
    Pitbull4 - Unit Frames (Caith design)
    Chatter - Chat frame modifications
    Wintertimer - shows time to Wintergrasp battles.
    Omen - Threat Meter
    KGPanels - Various decorations.
    AZcastbar - Castbar as well as the Player buffs on the right.
    Bartender4 with Buttonfacade Rothar skin
    Chinchilla - Minimap Replacement
    Sldata - Information such as online friends, FPS, Latency, Gold and so on.

Very nice UI, Any chance we can download it from ya

Basically I took the new CaithUI and modified it to be more rogue like, inspired by Firstaidspec

- Bartender4
    - Buffalo
    - Chatter
    - ClassTimer
    - Combuctor
    - CoolLine
    - kgPanels
    - MyThreat
    - naiCombo
    - NugEnergy
    - OPie
    - Parrot
    - PitBull4
    - Quartz
    - SimpleMinimap
    - SLDataText
    - TipTac
    - And Recount collecting garbage for my e-peen (is there a decent alternative?) >

There may be some glitches left though

Heres my new UI, it still got lot of work to do, like hiding fortexorcist cooldown bar which i cant find how to do, or where to put stance bar and some tweaking

Solo:

Raid:

Any advice i welcome

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sjerusalem
    Heres my new UI, it still got lot of work to do, like hiding fortexorcist cooldown bar which i cant find how to do, or where to put stance bar and some tweaking

Any advice i welcome
    You don't need to do all this, since it's just a personal taste, but that is how I like it.

Your player and target frame are too big and clumsy, which you really haven't putted that much effort into. I would first remove the info [Race], [Class] and [Level], because your tooltip already informes those things. Remove your auras too from your player frame, since you already have them in your upper right cornor. I'm not sure, but you also have a empty big space below, which I think is your cast bar. When you're not casting it looks very empty, so remove it and add Quarts below/above your panels as cast bar instead. Then play with the settings and choose some different schemes and colours which might make them look good.

Your auras could be more well arranged. It looks like they require alot space. When you're entering combat you'll get alot more buffs from your raid members, and it'll be more clumsy to look at. Take them closer to each other (remove the xx:xx and make it just xx, since the other thing takes more space) and more up.

You don't have that much space for chat, so remove the part that shows time and you'll have far more space and more lines. Center the names in Grid and make i able to show more letters than 3, since you have alot more space for it. Here is my UI :]