two sets, one choice, which one should I choose?

which set is the best? they are almost the same but the difference is the talents.
    I wonder which one you guys think i should use.

asuming that we have a shadowpriest in the raid

SET 1

2309 spellpower
    265 hit
    11.88% crit
    631 haste

T7 4set bonus

with the specc
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warl...h=000000000000

SET 2

2301 spellpower
    326 hit
    12.72% crit
    586 haste

T7 2set bonus

with the specc

Re: two sets, one choice, which one should I choose?

Second.

you needed to ask that? second is vastly superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

I prefer 1st tbh having 3 points in both affli and destro tree which grants 3% hit is a good counter against the loss of hit rating

If you don't have an Draenei with you, you lack hit with both. With first set you need 288 hit without Draenei, 262 with one. So if you have one that's fine. With second set you need about 337 without one. I'd still prefer first set, just make sure you get hit capped (maybe replace a spell power gem with hit rating).

nice all, thanks for the answears

one question, does hit affect the initial dmg or just the hit/miss rating ?

Hit/ miss rating. searchin the forums will help you a lot abt understanding hit

1 set is epic with 631 haste. would be wonderful to test full destro though whem compared to afflic.
    2 set is more suitable. But the question is , you probably hvnt got dying curse, have you ? And you are fiddling with a hit rating robe, leggings (heigen's putrified vestment and wanton spellcaster leggings maybe). Jus get dying curse, solves the hit cap issue you got.( swap between Embrace of the spider and sundial if you have illustration of the dragonsoul to test best dps).

Hope the reply helped in someway.

Hit does affect your dmg.. If you miss, your dmg is 0, if you hit, you hit for that tick. So hit rating is important

well, actually im playing with heavy hitters as dying curse and faerlinas madness. the thing is that I had a big problem to nerf my hit, since I got too much of it. I can easily reach over 450 with the different gearpieces that I have in my bank, but I dont see it necessary since ill get over 13% hit then.

I want to reach 13% with my gear, since we r always having atleast one dreanei and shpriest in the raid.

But anyways, thanks too the feedback

both specs are stupid.
    No amplify curse (this talent is good)
    3/3 molten core is stupid. Last point is only around 3 dps increase and 2nd point too is hardly worth it.
    Fel concentration is hardly needed.
    why only 2/3 malediction?

Anyways. the t7 bonuses are nowhere near mandatory, therefore You should aim for hit from gear and then beef up your dps through points in ISB and such (ISB should be your filler talent and not a 5/5 every time talent)

amplify curse: 0,5 sec bonus every 28 seconds. not worth it imo

3/3 molten core: never thought about it :P

2/3 malediction: diminishing return. The first talent point gives more than 3% effective haste, the second one gives 1% haste while the last one gives only 0.5%. So 1 point is highly recommendable, 2 are still good, 3 might be a waste if there is a more promising talent left. (elitistjerks)

Quote Originally Posted by Dendäär
    2/3 malediction: diminishing return. The first talent point gives more than 3% effective haste, the second one gives 1% haste while the last one gives only 0.5%. So 1 point is highly recommendable, 2 are still good, 3 might be a waste if there is a more promising talent left. (elitistjerks)
    I think you meant Eradication since Malediction is a modifier for Curse of Elements and provides increased damage done, not haste.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

/slapmyself

2/3 malediction is just that I didnt have enough points to spend, but I could take one from MC and put in malediction

still gives you 2% hit for aff and destro and covers all the talents you should have.