Page 1 of 2
LastLast

heirloom enchants

Are heirloom shoulders able to receive WG shoulder enchants? & and head items able to be enchanted with WG enchant w/o binding?

Re: heirloom enchants

currently you can not enchant any heirloom gear with an enchant that requires higher than ilevel 1.
    this includes scopes and such if you are thinking about buying the bow for a hunter or some other class.
    also, you can not runeforge heirloom gear.

consider these things when buying heirloom gear for your alts

greenmasheen

crusader is probably the best heirloom weapon enchant.

Crusader works well for melee.

Casters are sort of sol.

the new +30Stam/+15 resilience shoulder enchant DOES WORK on Heirloom shoulders as i have it on mine:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...krond&n=Vahlix

It costs 10,000 Honor.

There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    the new +30Stam/+15 resilience shoulder enchant DOES WORK on Heirloom shoulders as i have it on mine:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...krond&n=Vahlix

It costs 10,000 Honor.

get it fast, blue said they'll be fixing it

Quote Originally Posted by bals
    get it fast, blue said they'll be fixing it
    And enjoy it while it lasts, odds are it will be removed off of any item that has it already. I dont mind too much because i use my honor for anything ANYWAY so it wasnt a waste. Been powerleveling that toon every day since, averaging 2-3 levels per day XD
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Blizzard doesn't remove enchants off of items or take away items that were already given unless its something like the tier gear being sold for free back in the day.

They didn't remove the ZG enchants off of the BoA shoulders that people already have gotten

Quote Originally Posted by Onikcys
    Blizzard doesn't remove enchants off of items or take away items that were already given unless its something like the tier gear being sold for free back in the day.

They didn't remove the ZG enchants off of the BoA shoulders that people already have gotten
    I heard they DID remove the ZG enchants..

I was gonna make this post as well so i guess its on alot of people mind. But i keep hearing conflicting reports. Let me make it more specific. If i am rolling a holy pally. What enchants can i get on the shoulders( if any). What enchants can i get on the healing mace(if any). Remember this is for a healing spec pally.

That depends on what level you want to twink at, if you're talking about making a twink healer. But as of now you want to go with the BoA shoulders with the +30sta +15res shoulder chant for 10k honor.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikcys
    That depends on what level you want to twink at, if you're talking about making a twink healer. But as of now you want to go with the BoA shoulders with the +30sta +15res shoulder chant for 10k honor.
    Well this is probally gonna be a pve pally for raids and i might arena with em at 80 but for the time being mostly a pve pally. And the pally is lvl 35 so what enchants can i get for the healing mace (if any)

Enchanting low level items if you aren't going to twink is kinda a waste since youll probably be replacing the item within a few hours anywayn and Id advise against it.

It is also much easier to level a pally as Prot or Ret

Edit: http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=22749 would be an option but not the easiest to get the mats for

well its retarded that the heirloom items don't function the way it should function regarding enchants.

Heirloom items should take the level of the character, for example if i'm level 35 then the heirloom item should be level 35 and able to be the target of a level 35 req enchant.

If i enchant the level 35 verison of my heirloom item and send it back to a character below level 35 then the level has changed and the enchant is now red(barring it from working until that character reaches level 35).

So basically i couldnt like enchant heirloom shoulders with a high lvl spell damage enchants and those enchants be good for the entire lvling process

Deleted

Hope they will fix the heirloom weapons so I can enchant my daggers with Mongoose <3

The enchant from PvP (10k Honor point one) will work on the Heirloom shoulders of your choice but the enchant can't be used until you reach lvl 70. Im assuming all the Inscriptions from WG are the same.
    So in summary, enchant can be used on Heirloom shoulders and you can still send to your alts but the enchant wont proc til level 70. >

Quote Originally Posted by lywyu
    Hope they will fix the heirloom weapons so I can enchant my daggers with Mongoose <3
    There is nothing to fix, working as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by suenali
    Crusader works well for melee.

Casters are sort of sol.
    Because +30 SP doesn't exist, right?
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation