2v2 Feral/Holy Pally

Im a feral druid and im 2v2ing with a holy paladin atm. I can usually beat a bunch of 2v2 teams including one of the best holy/dk.
    Im having problems with several other teams though. Idk if im just noob or what but it would be of great help for someone to reply with educated answers.
    Problem: 2v2 combos:

-biggest problem is lock/holy pally(some other healers may be hard as well). I really cant figure out how to beat this combo. my 2v2 partner healer gets cced from fear, repentence.... idk what else. i keep getting feared as well i have nochance ofk illing their healer and i can finish off lock either.
    -hunter/healer: hard as well but i beat them sometimes

There are definetely other teams who give me problems but those are the main two. especially the lock team. Can someone please give me some advice.

Re: 2v2 Feral/Holy Pally

Hate to tell you, but a bad hunter/healer can beat you. Even shifting out of fears getting out of other cc (lots of shifting) you won't be able to put enough pressure.

For Lock/healer, just put pressure on the lock and it'll force the healer to focus on heals. Then trink/berserk/cleanse will stop you from being feared.

I run the same team at the moment, and agree with the opinion that hunter/priest is one of the hardest comps to face.

I run same composition. If you are specced for primal tenacity any team with a lock should be a cakewalk. Dont blow all your cds right off the bat just keep up the dps and time your bursts well. The teams my combo cant touch are hunter + healer... especially shamans. Earthbind totem sucks so much with the frosttrap your goin no where. If you target the hunter you get kited if you target the shaman you get kited and your pally gets manadrained. It is horrible.

hm okay. thanks for the advice. if anyone knows of a strategy vs hunter/healer please tell

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan12591
    hm okay. thanks for the advice. if anyone knows of a strategy vs hunter/healer please tell
    Attack the hunter or his healer at first, but kill the pet amidst the chaos(coordinate with your 2v2 partner for added burst). With no pet you can play to win the mana game.

If your gear is solid and you are good at avoiding fears/conserving trinket/berserk for when you really need it, you should be able to single-handedly kill healers.

For paladins bleed them up with 5pt rips/rakes/pounce bleed...maybe 1 pt Savage Roar for added effect, save maim for interrupts or if they drop below 50% HP when bleeding.

For priests conserve your berserk unless you are going for a killshot on him or a pet (Your paly can dispell fear so use CD wisely). Either time HoJ with your burst on the Priest or train him until OOM.

GLHF