View Poll Results: What will your two specs be once dual goes live?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • cat - bear

12 19.05%
  • cat - tree

8 12.70%
  • cat - boomkin

2 3.17%
  • bear - tree

17 26.98%
  • bear - boomkin

3 4.76%
  • tree - boomkin

21 33.33%

How will you dual-spec for pve?

Alright many of the other classes have a similar poll, now I'd like to hear from the shapeshifters.

Since we have more options than most classes (and I rarely pvp) I've restricted this poll to pve to avoid clutter and confusion. Arena/bg junkies may create their own poll.

I'm torn between cat-tree and cat-bear. Been kitty since the beginning, and resto looks fun but I always get asked to tank, so I might as well be prepared :
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    The thing I like most about this post (and there are SOOOOO many things to like) is that it means something different each time I read through it.

Re: How will you dual-spec for pve?

Propably cat-bear, cba to carry around a whole another set of gear to go boomkin. And resto is just fucking boring.

I'm pretty sure I'll go with tree - cat. I'm not much into druid tanking, and I'm resto now, so its really about choosing which dps spec for me to go with as a 2nd. Think it'll be cat, always liked feral

Although I am not a very skilled cat! :$ guess that'll come with time when I actually get to play it

Originally I was going to go bear-tree, but since I am never asked to spec resto anymore (though our lazerturkey sometimes is) I will probably go bear-cat.

Cat and tree. I enjoy playing as a cat the most, however I am poor at tanking, and getting into a group as a cat is tough, so going tree will allow me to do instances.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    That chick needed some spicy salmon, need to buff that hit rating.

Tree - Boomkin for me. I really want to be able to spec Boomkin more, but I'm always needed to heal for the guild so I stay Resto...

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Bear - Moonkin.

Cause I love moonkins and I'm starting to love tanking....;D

when i play wow im about 80% resto (content clear) and 20% tank.

i mean all i read on my server is: lf heal, lf tank. and i like to play in groups (also heros, helping friends, etc.) so i prefer heal-tank, which is mostly needed.
    i can also use my bear-skill to do some dmg in cat form (of course not a perfect cat-spec for raids, but i dont cat-raid)

I'll probably use my second spec for pvp purposes, since my majority of respecs atm comes from that.

Normally i'd probably go balance / resto though, since we lack healers more often then tanks.

at 49 votes the score is:

18 * ½ cat
    25 * ½ bear
    37 * ½ tree
    18 * ½ boomkin

apparently I'm not the only one tired of passing up mesages like

/4 LF HEALER FOR ANY HEROIC LAST SPOT
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    The thing I like most about this post (and there are SOOOOO many things to like) is that it means something different each time I read through it.

High Overlord

I will spec:

a ) Shadowhunter
    b ) Druid

Non of the above
    It realy depends on ulduar. I think I will go Boomkin Single target dps and Boomkin AoE dps.

Go with mf/sf/is glyph on one and mf/sf and hurricane glyph on the other (depends on starfail, might get mf/starfail/hurricane)

Moonkin as main spec (raids, instance, farming, ...) and resto as "shit we don't have enough healer tonight" + occasional heroic + occasional PvP spec.

I'm in the same position as Dje. I run boomkin in 25m, unless we need an extra healer and run resto on 10m/weekends since we're always short healer to run 3 10ms.

Boomkin - Tree
    So tired of all the "LF healer to (x). LAST SPOT! imba group"

bear - tree

Resto is my main spec, but I also tank on occasions. I rather enjoy the black and white of both healing and tanking. If you can't handle it, the group dies. With DPS it's rather grey; the better you are, the faster you can clear the instance (though it's more of a line with enrage timers, but then it's a group effort anyway)

tree - bear

I've healed for so long I started to dps in instances and couldn't handle how little you effect whether the group finishes the instance/raid or not. An excellent healer can pull a bad group through an instance I have found.

Bear as second spec for a change, had never tanked until a week ago and have done 3 heroics no problem, and had a lot of fun learning the new playstyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    So, imagine this - 40 priests vs 40 priests in AV:
    Priest 1 MCs Priest 2, Priest 3 MCs Priest 1 who's MC'ed Priest 2 which then gets MC'ed again twice by priest 4, which gets MC'ed by Priest 5.

Later the unstoppable force hits hogger and the world explodes.