Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Love is in the Air, Arena Tournament, Blue posts

Awwwwww no ammo change :/ Wasting money on those bullets kills me...

Nation of Adoration / Nation of Adoration
    Get a Gift of Adorations from each capital city.

Tokens are bought from Innkeepers during the event. Giving a token to a guard will affect you with the Adored debuff and will reward you with a Gift of Adorations. This won't work all the time, you can also get the Heartbroken debuff and in this case you just won't get anything. You can cancel the Heartbroken debuff with a Unbestowed Friendship Bracelets ... Which is the whole point of the achievement! Just make other players happy!
    No.
    This one had be going for a while, but it's very much wrong.

Do not give the guards any cards if you're trying to get this achievement, you'll receive the wrong package.
    You have to talk to the civilians to get this achievement.

One for each city. So in total you can do this in 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    No.
    This one had be going for a while, but it's very much wrong.

Do not give the guards any cards if you're trying to get this achievement, you'll receive the wrong package.
    You have to talk to the civilians to get this achievement.

One for each city. So in total you can do this in 3 hours.
    If you manage to get all the stuff you need for all those achievements in 3 hours, I salute you. Personally I am missing 1 chocolate, 10 arrows, 2 fools and 15 bracers. And I HAVE completed the nation of adoration achivement and collected the gift packages one whole time. If you have limited time for playing, this achievement title is a pain! :S (if you ask me anyway).

Also, like others have said, seems only non-guards give you the packages.

The reason it's 3 hours, is because you get a 1 hour debuff each time you do it.
    So, you do 1, get the package.
    Go to the next town, do 1 more, next down and done.

Assuming you don't get debunked, that's all you need to do.

The full collection requires 3x 5 of each, from each city.
    But that doesn't really seem to give anything other than a +int buff... rather useless.

At any rate for the other achievements you can make 9 alts and have them do it once an hour as well. then give the arrows, and most other items to your main.
    You only get candy once an hour though. (bind on pickup) And there's the quest you can do for chocolate.

Guards do give packages with stuff (once an hour while not debuffed), but just not the one for the nation of adoration.

Well what I meant was if logging in once per hour 3 hours in a row gave you all you needed for all the achievements, then you must be luckier than me.

Didnt know that the packages wasnt soulbound though! :O

He means 3 hours to get the nation of adoration.

The packages are not boe but some of the stuff they contain are like Handful of Rose Petals or Love Fool.

as my signature states. got the Title last night

Quote Originally Posted by MuTe
    3) Disengage is broken at any angle except flat, even level land.

Blizz: "Well, the technology to fix this does not exist. We're working on technology to fix this..."
    Hunters: "Well... we can wait..."
    Good for you, Mages have been waiting years for the exact same issue on Blink to be fixed. Welcome to the queue.

Also, at least you're meant to travel backwards.
    If you set a man a flame, you keep him warm for a day. If you set a man aflame, you keep him warm for the rest of his life.

Water is Life

I'm not normally one to bitch about these things, but having spent every hour from noon today until right now (12:17 am) trying to get the bag of candy so that I can get my ONE candy (7/8) for my title (I don't even want the title, I'm just after the drake), I'm a little frustrated.

I remember hearing when they took out awarding the titles to the races/classes that hit 80 first because it "promoted an unhealthy style of gaming." It seems to me this is along those lines.

Sure, logging in once and hour and clicking on an NPC isn't as bad as staying up for three days straight to level from 70-80, but come on, seriously? I managed to get two candy bags yesterday and managed to get 7 of the 8 needed. Today I didn't get a single bag of candy (though I did get 4 dresses and a picnic basket - which I had from last year). I understand this isn't as bad as the Perma-Peddle achievement, but it's still pretty rotten, especially since every other item needed for the achievement is obtainable in other manners.

So what am I asking for? Take the achievement out of the meta? Naw. Make it easier to get? Not really. I just felt like bitching for a change. After all, when I finally do get that bag and get the last candy I need, I'll feel special. Not like, "Oh, I'm so awesome!" special, but more of a, "Shit, I'm retarded for spending 12 hours a day for four days doing this," kinda special.

WoW is a cruel mistress...

Meh you are lucky.. I havnt seen a single candy bag. I have gotten 1 dress 1 basket and.. alot of crap. if I dont get the damn thing just because of this I am gonna be rather anoyed.. Same as when the Hallowed I didnt get that because I didnt manage to win a roll on the damn pet. 2 damn years and no pet there!

With the event over I decided to update (because of how stupid this went)

I have gotten 8+dresses, 1 basket, 2 of the pet and alot of junk but only 1 damn candy bag (which gave me all but 1 of the candies). I am now camping those few npcs that still have the hearts because come on I gotta wait a damn year for 1 candy?!?

You might have seen hemp jewelry that are simple to look though beautiful but inexpensive. You can make the hemp bracelets easily with the addition of few beads, and that looks great. This article will educate you on how to make hemp bracelets.
    Making hemp bracelets are simple and real fun. You can do it during a long journey in order to break the boredom. Just learn the basic knots with twine and beads and this would help you to pass the time and personalize your creativity and style.

http://howtomakehempbracelets.net/
    friendship bracelets