Thread: PVP Glyph Help

PVP Glyph Help

Hey, sorry I couldn't find this so I thought I'd just post. First off I know next to nothing about DK. I'm gearing up a Resto Shaman to play with a DK that will be using this spec:

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...50151003103150

and I was just wondering what kind of glyphs she will want to use.

Bananero

Re: PVP Glyph Help

2v2 with your girlfriend is not a good idea dude, if you suck healing she will blame you to death

Anyways, use major GLyph of the Ghoul, Glyph of Bone Shield, Glyph of Rune Strike. For minors i like Glyph of Pestilence, Glyph of Raise dead and Glyph of Horn of Winter

i would go with AMS over glyph of runestrike, but thats a personal call
    all hail king frost strike

Haha, we should be fine - LAN is better communication than Vent and we went to 2k+ a couple different seasons as Pally/Warrior in BC.

Thanks for the help guys.

For a main Glyph of the ghoul realy increases the HP and damage of your ghoul allot especially as you get more str and HP on your gear. After that you have allot of choices its realy up to you if you want the defensive glyphs like anti-magic shell and runetap, or if you want the offensive ones, like inc damage of blood/scorge strike. You may also want the icy touch glyph becuase that 10 RP is realy nice.

For minor glyphs you MUST have glyph of pestilence, becuase its the only manditory minor glyph. After that i would get the glyph of deaths embrace becuase healing your pet may let it live long enough to get that clutch stun. The last minor glyph doesnt realy matter.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

K here's my final spec with Glyphs... anymore comments? Maybe suggestions on good burst combos or something?

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...h=211504050304

15+ Year Old Account

Get Glyph of Bloodboil. Lose Glyph of Runestrike.

How can you even possible pvp without Glyph of Bloodboil? It's awesome!
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud

Was just going to say this.

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud

pvp frost and glyph CoI instead, eh heh.

wait, im supposed to have trouble with kiters now? since when?
    all hail king frost strike