NightmareGamer

Best Area to farm (Heavy) Borean Leather?

Topic

Re: Best Area to farm (Heavy) Borean Leather?

HVH!

Rep + Leather = win!

; )
    "Nerf rock, Paper's fine." - Scissors

NightmareGamer

I was thinking a mob of enemies in an area or something. Not a Dungeon

I recommend Valley of eternal Winder in Storm Peaks. When doing the SoH dailys that takes place in the valley (follow the worg, snowball the worms, and kill the slimes in the cave) you can usually find tons of other people doing the same quests. The vast minority are skinners so I tend to make 10-14 Heavy Borean Leather each day just by skinning what I stumble across whilst doing the dailys there.

NightmareGamer

You mean that cave with all the worms and bears in it?

As Dead indicated, the Valley is a good place (inside of the cave, and outside with all the mammoths and worms).

I really like Sholzar Basin. The mobs are only 76 or whatever, but still drop borean leather (not scraps). It is pretty easy to aoe them all down and get respawns back up by the time you are done skinning them all.

Sholazar is one of my favorites.

On a side note you cant farm HEAVY :P but yeah i agree the valley rocks for farming leather but so do the surrounding hills (less compatition in the hills)

NightmareGamer

How much heavy borean leather could you make in an hour or 20 minutes if you farmed in that worm cave?

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareGamer
    How much heavy borean leather could you make in an hour or 20 minutes if you farmed in that worm cave?
    depending on how many player make dailys, weekends i got 60-80 borean leather by just making the SoH-Dailys. Within the week it takes a little bit more than 30 min to get 60-80 borean leather. It also depends on how many skinners you have on your server.

One of my favourites is around the Engine of the Makers in Storm Peaks. Just keep going round and round in circles, there's plenty of Rhino's there and by the time you've done a complete circuit, they've all respawned.

And, if someone is doing the 'Kill the Frostwyrms' daily as well, you can normally get a few dragons to skin as well.

SCHOLO BASIN SOUTH WEST, the gorillas are in large packs and close together. get a gorilla and just go there ez grinding

The gorillas drop barrels which don't stack.
    Quite a pain to have to sell those each time, as they are worth a good bit.

buy a travelers tundra mammoth, problem solved :P