Top US Raiding Servers for Alliance?

Basically I am looking to get back over to the alliance side to focus on PvE content. So which server(s) would be the best to reroll/xfer to in terms of US progression. I know Alterac Mountains has a few big names, and bonechewer. Any others?

Re: Top US Raiding Servers for Alliance?

Google in my opinion.

15+ Year Old Account

not Muradin.

that should narrow it down.

Or Misha.

Or Bladefist.

Quote Originally Posted by Function
    Basically I am looking to get back over to the alliance side to focus on PvE content. So which server(s) would be the best to reroll/xfer to in terms of US progression. I know Alterac Mountains has a few big names, and bonechewer. Any others?
    reroll horde
    ps. if you cant find it yourself you probably dont have the requirement for a top raiding guild

Wizzleteats

Feel free to scratch Failrunner off that list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzleteats
    Feel free to scratch Failrunner off that list as well.
    IF by failrunner you mean windrunner, what happened to Forlorn Legacy?

Wizzleteats

Quote Originally Posted by Paladonious!!
    IF by failrunner you mean windrunner, what happened to Forlorn Legacy?
    Moon, forget there was another -runner. :P

My server has some of the best guilds out there. Alpha which is 6th best US guild, Midwinter, and tons of other Alliance guilds who have cleared all current content.

I will start by saying that there are totally awesome Alliance and Horde guilds as well as Alliance and Horde dominant realms.

It's funny to always hear the comment "Just Reroll Horde" used so much that I just giggle. I know that in some places the Alliance gets a bad wrap but it goes in same for the Horde elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by TWLFerel
    WowJutsu hasn't been updated this year. With it being 2 months out of date, I wouldn't really use it as a judgement call.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

15+ Year Old Account

Instead of looking at a few select high end guilds concentrated on one server you should look at rerolling to a high population server.

You're changes of getting into an established raiding guild at this point in the game, and as a reroll are slim to none
    Val'anyr Completed: July 9
    Mimiron's Head
    Comablack @ magtheridon