Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: T8 Druid Set Bonuses

The Feral set will probably have something to do with Savage Defense for the Bears of us, like:

2pc: Your Savage Defense absorbs 10% more damage (based on attack power) and your Rake ability costs 5 less energy (or something. 5% more damage maybe?)

4pc: The duration of Berserk is increased by 3 seconds.

balance set bonuses:

2- Your moonfire ticks refresh the duration of you insect swarm on the target up to 9 seconds

4- The duration of your eclipse is increased for another 5 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Noxous
    4pc: Swiftmend is now use able on targets affected by wild growth
    Swiftmend is a single target panic button where wild growth is an aoe heal spell. I reckon the times you'd want to use both for the same targets would be pretty rare (Rejuv+Swiftmend is the way to go IMO).

My resto suggestions:

2pc: Nourish criticals have a chance to restore 100 mana
    4pc: Your Regrowth ticks have a chance equal to your critical strike chance to heal for 50% more.

They've said they're looking into having HoTs critically heal, but I think to do that to all our HoTs and have it as a 'core' talent (something everyone's expected to have) would be a bit messy IMO - relying on critical HoTs for you to be fully effective is just too risky. With something that comes from a set bonus though, it's just a perk - a bonus heal that you weren't expecting but certainly weren't relying on, and putting it on Regrowth just increases the value of the Regrowth HoT (something I think that's lacking atm) but doesn't allow us to get too powerful from all the HoTs having crits (leading to an inevitable nerf).

As for the 2pc, well they're gonna need something to keep us using Nourish once we lose 4T7.

The two combined might also help increase the value of crit rating for resto druids - something largely wasted atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

feral
    2p - your rake's dammage over time now does 5% more dammage. your swipe now has a 20% chance to afflict the target with IW.

4p - your rip now refreshes sr (only when active on you) based on combo numbers of the rip (dreams). increse the chance of your maul skills crit by 10%.

boomkin
    2p - increse the proc rate of natures grace by 10%

4p - targets aflicted by FF now increse chances for spells to land on target by 2% (stacks with IFF), in addition your FF now overrides all other forms of such buffage and sp's can go and cry in a corner where they belong.
    warriors get rust, pallys cant hear you in that bubble, death knights are screaming about voices, druids? were trying to get whats left of your face off our claws.

Quote Originally Posted by Degrador
    Swiftmend is a single target panic button where wild growth is an aoe heal spell. I reckon the times you'd want to use both for the same targets would be pretty rare (Rejuv+Swiftmend is the way to go IMO).
    Very true, I was just trying to think outside the box and thought of it by realizing I might use swiftmend only once in a fight because I really don't need to on the targets I have my hots rolling on. With all the fights that have aoe damage these days, just thought it could be useful.

I raid on my rogue now anyways. :

Quote Originally Posted by Doodad
    feral
    2p - your rake's dammage over time now does 5% more dammage. your swipe now has a 20% chance to afflict the target with IW.

4p - your rip now refreshes sr (only when active on you) based on combo numbers of the rip (dreams). increse the chance of your maul skills crit by 10%.

boomkin
    2p - increse the proc rate of natures grace by 10%

4p - targets aflicted by FF now increse chances for spells to land on target by 2% (stacks with IFF), in addition your FF now overrides all other forms of such buffage and sp's can go and cry in a corner where they belong.
    110% chance to proc NG, that would be SO OP ???

The set bonus now is so good, Im having hard time to find new set bonus that would be better Wonder if IS will be worth the gcd without the 2xt7 set bonus. they should make t8 a waist/bracers/feet/pants set

Quote Originally Posted by Razulath
    ... they should make t8 a waist/bracers/feet/pants set
    as a feral i would say they should make it gloves waist bracer and feet set as feral gloves currently arnt useable as bear compared to 10 man gloves from naxx...
    warriors get rust, pallys cant hear you in that bubble, death knights are screaming about voices, druids? were trying to get whats left of your face off our claws.

I'm really curious to see what the 4-piece will be for ferals because I think it would really suck to see see all cats running around with two piece T7 with how nice that bonus is.

15+ Year Old Account

I like the current Restoration ones. Lifebloom and Nourish is really my main spells

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaknafein
    it would be nice, but i think too much OP...instead i think that something like "Every finisher also grants 1 combo point" would be more balanced, what do you think?
    neh yours is OP lol mine will still require u to crit in order to get that 6th combo point (or if u are stoopid and put in an other attack after u already have 5 >.<)
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE