Ready for heriocs and raids

Hi all
    I have a hard time finding groups to heriocs and I never get invited to raids.
    I dinged 80 yesterday, but I thought my gear was pretty solid.
    My armoring:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ne&n=Annaconda
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Re: Ready for heriocs and raids

just keep trying to get groups for heroic. thats about the gear you can get prior to heroics. You can always get more crafted gear.

15+ Year Old Account

your gear is very sold in comparison to most newly dinged 80s. you are defense capped for heroics, but not for raids (although you're not far off that.) I think people just see your HP and get a bit insecure. about 24-5k seems to be the average non-raid geared HP of tanks for heroics so try boosting your HP a little bit, by any means necessary. from your armory, your helm doesn't have 37 stam and 20 defense enchant, so that would help a bit. once you get into easy heroics like Nexus, UK, VH and people start seeing you can tank, you'll be invited back if the tank situation is as dire as it is on my server.

good luck.

edit: Crafted Boots too, and the 22 stam enchant isn't too expensive, that'll boost you quite a bit also.

I actually started tanking heroics when alot less geared than you are now. What I propose is to focus on the easier heroics in the beginning and go from there.

When I started tanking Hcs I kept to:
    UK
    VH (Legs)
    Nexus
    DtK (Keystone Greatring)

Quote Originally Posted by aenema
    I actually started tanking heroics when alot less geared than you are now. What I propose is to focus on the easier heroics in the beginning and go from there.

When I started tanking Hcs I kept to:
    UK
    VH (Legs)
    Nexus
    DtK (Keystone Greatring)

Actually did Dtk today and had 1 wipe which was because of MS when i had a group and pat on me, we problery could easily do the achievment king dred achievment, because our healer was really good. But only the belt (which i wanted to buy) dropped but no ring.

But i didn't know Uk is easy. Because last boss seems pretty hard.
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Annaconda
    Actually did Dtk today and had 1 wipe which was because of MS when i had a group and pat on me, we problery could easily do the achievment king dred achievment, because our healer was really good. But only the belt (which i wanted to buy) dropped but no ring.

But i didn't know Uk is easy. Because last boss seems pretty hard.
    UK is a joke aslong as you avoid his smash, which is in practice to just run through him when he starts casting it. nowadays i dont even bother with avoiding tbh

15+ Year Old Account

Yeah Uk is my favorite heroic because it's very simple. VH too when were lucky enough not to get the Voidwalker boss..