Thread: Healer Help

Healer Help

I've been looking for a mod to use to create multiple focus frames so I can easily swap my beacon between MT and 2 OT's as needed.

Someone had posted their UI and listed ora2 for tracking their tanks, but I can't figure out how to get it setup so that it actually shows focus frames.

Any help with ora@ or a different mod I should be using?

Re: Healer Help

It never showed focus frames (oRA2). What you're looking for the is MT list; make sure it's not set to 0.

xperl unit frames also has a MT list and you can scale it and set it to how ever many tanks you need.

But then you'd be using xperl, and failing miserably.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

I could be wrong on this one but wouldn't it be easier to just use Grid and bind beacon like via Clique or something? Grid is able to show MTs seperately and Clique enables you to cast stuff with just one click on the UF.

I think this would be a lot better than using yet another UF addon (since you most certainly already have one). xperl is simply full of fail, like ant1 already pointed out. Just use Pitbull for christs sake :<
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    But then you'd be using xperl, and failing miserably.
    Thats an opinion disguised as fact.

Whatever raid frames you use, they're simply tools to let you do your job. If you like one better than another, then how is it failing?

Quote Originally Posted by Marudas
    Thats an opinion disguised as fact.

Whatever raid frames you use, they're simply tools to let you do your job. If you like one better than another, then how is it failing?

Xperl is bloated, inefficient, limited, and by no means the best choice out there. It WORKS, but that doesn't make it GOOD.