Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Shadow Priest Interface (Heroic Sapphiron test run)

Added a new video for Kolgoran 10 man (Ulduar). For those who want a UI similar to mine I provided the addon list. I'm not into uploading my UI at the moment, since it's a constant work in progress.

which font you are using?

I did a little one of my own similar to Vexione's(gorgeous job I love it btw). If anyone is interested in it, download link below(is currently pending). 1680x1050 resolution ONLY. Please read the instructions on the download page.

Casting:

Raid Combat:

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...o.php?id=13277

Enjoy! Thanks Vexione for such a great idea for a UI. Completely different than my usual style.
    I guess my brain will never work right. At least I’m pretty.

Great work, I'm gonna try it :P
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

I am thinking about making your UI just so it suits more for a healer. I actually think it could be cool to try it out with some more addons instead of SpartanUI, but IMO it close to look as the same Anyway, I have tried to edit a pic about what I think about on paint, and I guess it's going to be like this:

Please ignore all the boxes around xD Paint aren't the best solution I would say xD

I have your UI even built. Think it looks very good.

15+ Year Old Account

I really like your set up. I tried to click the link to the new addons but it came up as forbidden >>. I was wondering how you hid your party. Also how did you move your buffs to the top left side of the screen. I like that

Quote Originally Posted by Miseration
    I really like your set up. I tried to click the link to the new addons but it came up as forbidden >>. I was wondering how you hid your party. Also how did you move your buffs to the top left side of the screen. I like that
    Fixed the addon link. I hid my party/raid frames using Grid. To move my buffs I used Satrina Buff Frames, which lets you position your buffs anywhere you want.

15+ Year Old Account

I have worked alot on creating the UI as I wanted it. I first downloaded Atallicus UI package (I love you man), and tried to understand each addon by checking its setting and posibilities. I replaced many of the addons again and again until I found the best suitable one. Today I have made many changes, and the results are awesome! My final picture is not in full actions (you can't see Grid), but I will post a picture with it from a raid. Vexione! Thanks for inspiring with this awesome UI and thanks to Atallicus aswell and his UI package. I hope my version for a healer will make other people inspired aswell. You can follow link to see my version:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php?topic=55001.0 (video and image inside)

I'll be adding a download link soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexione
    I'll be adding a download link soon.
    can't wait for this UI when will we see the link?

Quote Originally Posted by darthxs
    can't wait for this UI when will we see the link?
    I can't wait for it too ;D I've been waiting for this since your first post jejej XD

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Vexione
    Added a new video for Kolgoran 10 man (Ulduar). For those who want a UI similar to mine I provided the addon list. I'm not into uploading my UI at the moment, since it's a constant work in progress.
    Could you by any possibility tell me what music track you use in that movie? I _LOVE_ it!

And, really nice UI too!

I love this UI, it's the best one i've had .

What are the certain textures on your Power Auras indicating?

ive just recently started using this ui but i have a few problems. i followed the instructions and did everything fine but the only thing thats bugging me is when i open tabs their big and cover the whole screen, any reason why?

http://img259.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...209173243.jpg/