priest pvp 4 piece bonus

Any reason as to why its really bad?

"reduces weakened soul effect by 2 seconds"

Re: priest pvp 4 piece bonus

That's actually a very good bonus. Most priests are disc and essentially decreasing the cooldown on PW:S is truck loads of awesome.

lol, no

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosgaurdian
    lol, no
    Wow, your reply is full of intelligent text. And it's a good bonus, if you fail to see why then pvp isn't for you.

ok, if your so ignorant i'll explain why -2 seconds is a waste.

In pvp, yes you want that up as much as you can, but bubble is a joke. melee rip through it, in the gcd it takes to put it up it takes dps a gcd to get rid of it or a shammy/priest/lock/mage that same gcd to get dispell/devour/purge/spell steal.

matches are relatively short, so few chances for bubble to be up.

for bubble to be such an important spell (with some talents affecting it) 15s de-buff is too much.

if 4 piece said "decreases weakened soul effect by five seconds" than i would love it, but 2...is a slap on the face.

your better off picking up 3/5 moon 2/5 satin.

Go with 3x Disc set and 2 x Shadow has always been my favorit choice due to the bonus giveing the extra resilience

If you really think it's useless then by all means go and get the 3moon 2 satin. I'd much prefer the ability to put PW S up again faster than having that little bit extra resil. But that's up to you. if your play style doesn't incorporate using PW S whenever you can that's fine but i love it and being able to put it up on someone 2 seconds faster is a big help to me. I think that the 4 piece set bonus is awesome.
    There is no way it will ever be 5 seconds, it's a set bonus it's not meant to make that much of a difference.

Aye, go ahead n pick ur 2x2 set bonuses if u dont like it.
    I felt prolly the same feeling when i was around 300 ish resil but around 480+ that
    -2sec acctually makes a difference, no matter what ur spec is. As shadow i find it more than enough to hang out a fear duration with 2 shields(unless those ** rogues r on ur back) wich would be the case of popping Disp to save u from that nasty stunlock. Eaven though i immagine that will change somewhere around 700ish resil when i acctually could survive a rogue without depending on rng blackouts.

It's a decent bonus, and alot more priests will get it once it becomes easier to max out resilience.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    But we're worried that logic might not lead to the best game.

The bonus has always been a good choice to go when you can easily get softcap resil. But atm with priest having to stack any resil they can whenever they can to stay alive long enough to get anything done the x2 50 resil bonus is much more needed for this season due to the difficulty of getting even close to resil softcap.

In pvp, yes you want that up as much as you can, but bubble is a joke.

I find 8K disc priest shields funny to but not for the same reasons you think they're funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Worshaka
    I find 8K disc priest shields funny to but not for the same reasons you think they're funny.
    Priest shield only absorbs 5-6k. thanks.

Having your bubble back 2 seconds earlier is more beneficial then 50 resilience.

In pvp, yes you want that up as much as you can, but bubble is a joke. melee rip through it, in the gcd it takes to put it up it takes dps a gcd to get rid of it or a shammy/priest/lock/mage that same gcd to get dispell/devour/purge/spell steal.

matches are relatively short, so few chances for bubble to be up.

for bubble to be such an important spell (with some talents affecting it) 15s de-buff is too much.

if 4 piece said "decreases weakened soul effect by five seconds" than i would love it, but 2...is a slap on the face.

your better off picking up 3/5 moon 2/5 satin.
    Nice explanation backed up with numbers. Oh wait.. no numbers..
    Go back to your corner and don't preach on pvp if you suck at it.