Thread: Holy pvp

Deleted

Holy pvp

Unfortunately I don't know too much about holy. How is it working now in pvp? Probably not well since there will be upcoming changes. What changes are necessary?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Holy pvp

Until you have a reasonable amout of resilience I find holy much better than disc in pvp. Because Guardian Spirit (while bugged) is really sweet in arenas, blessed resilience of course is awesome, and CoH while nerfed is still a very good instant heal.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    Until you have a reasonable amout of resilience I find holy much better than disc in pvp. Because Guardian Spirit (while bugged) is really sweet in arenas, blessed resilience of course is awesome, and CoH while nerfed is still a very good instant heal.
    Ok, if holy works well pvp now, why will they make it better? Seems like they think some changes need to be done but which ones are they?

Deleted

The only downside of holy I guess it's not really an offensif playstyle, while discipline can play both offensive and defensive with pain surpresion, focused will, grace, martyrdom, reflective shields (defensive) and power infusion, improved manaburn, absolution, focused will etc (offensif)

And holy has to much crit- and castbased talents to be usefull, Surge of Light, HC, most pvpers will spec for instants like renew, shield, PoM, desperate prayer, and defensive talents like posted above. The only good talents holy has is Guardian spirit and Blessed resilience, blessed recovery is mostly negligible.