Poll: What will your two specs be once dual goes live?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How will you dual-spec for pve?

Alright many of the other classes have a similar poll, now I'd like to hear from the shapeshifters.

Since we have more options than most classes (and I rarely pvp) I've restricted this poll to pve to avoid clutter and confusion. Arena/bg junkies may create their own poll.

I'm torn between cat-tree and cat-bear. Been kitty since the beginning, and resto looks fun but I always get asked to tank, so I might as well be prepared :
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    The thing I like most about this post (and there are SOOOOO many things to like) is that it means something different each time I read through it.

Deleted

Re: How will you dual-spec for pve?

Propably cat-bear, cba to carry around a whole another set of gear to go boomkin. And resto is just fucking boring.

I'm pretty sure I'll go with tree - cat. I'm not much into druid tanking, and I'm resto now, so its really about choosing which dps spec for me to go with as a 2nd. Think it'll be cat, always liked feral

Although I am not a very skilled cat! :$ guess that'll come with time when I actually get to play it

15+ Year Old Account

Originally I was going to go bear-tree, but since I am never asked to spec resto anymore (though our lazerturkey sometimes is) I will probably go bear-cat.

Cat and tree. I enjoy playing as a cat the most, however I am poor at tanking, and getting into a group as a cat is tough, so going tree will allow me to do instances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Tree - Boomkin for me. I really want to be able to spec Boomkin more, but I'm always needed to heal for the guild so I stay Resto...

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Bear - Moonkin.

Cause I love moonkins and I'm starting to love tanking....;D

when i play wow im about 80% resto (content clear) and 20% tank.

i mean all i read on my server is: lf heal, lf tank. and i like to play in groups (also heros, helping friends, etc.) so i prefer heal-tank, which is mostly needed.
    i can also use my bear-skill to do some dmg in cat form (of course not a perfect cat-spec for raids, but i dont cat-raid)

I'll probably use my second spec for pvp purposes, since my majority of respecs atm comes from that.

Normally i'd probably go balance / resto though, since we lack healers more often then tanks.

at 49 votes the score is:

18 * ½ cat
    25 * ½ bear
    37 * ½ tree
    18 * ½ boomkin

apparently I'm not the only one tired of passing up mesages like

/4 LF HEALER FOR ANY HEROIC LAST SPOT
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby
    The thing I like most about this post (and there are SOOOOO many things to like) is that it means something different each time I read through it.

15+ Year Old Account

I will spec:

a ) Shadowhunter
    b ) Druid

Non of the above
    It realy depends on ulduar. I think I will go Boomkin Single target dps and Boomkin AoE dps.

Go with mf/sf/is glyph on one and mf/sf and hurricane glyph on the other (depends on starfail, might get mf/starfail/hurricane)

Deleted

Moonkin as main spec (raids, instance, farming, ...) and resto as "shit we don't have enough healer tonight" + occasional heroic + occasional PvP spec.

I'm in the same position as Dje. I run boomkin in 25m, unless we need an extra healer and run resto on 10m/weekends since we're always short healer to run 3 10ms.

Boomkin - Tree
    So tired of all the "LF healer to (x). LAST SPOT! imba group"

bear - tree

Resto is my main spec, but I also tank on occasions. I rather enjoy the black and white of both healing and tanking. If you can't handle it, the group dies. With DPS it's rather grey; the better you are, the faster you can clear the instance (though it's more of a line with enrage timers, but then it's a group effort anyway)

tree - bear

I've healed for so long I started to dps in instances and couldn't handle how little you effect whether the group finishes the instance/raid or not. An excellent healer can pull a bad group through an instance I have found.

Bear as second spec for a change, had never tanked until a week ago and have done 3 heroics no problem, and had a lot of fun learning the new playstyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kexmeister
    So, imagine this - 40 priests vs 40 priests in AV:
    Priest 1 MCs Priest 2, Priest 3 MCs Priest 1 who's MC'ed Priest 2 which then gets MC'ed again twice by priest 4, which gets MC'ed by Priest 5.

Later the unstoppable force hits hogger and the world explodes.