Thread: Crit

Crit

At what point is you're crit high enough to start gemming str in cat form? Pre wrath it seemed that agi was pretty much king but now with SR it doesn't seem so. I haven't had time to do too much reading on changes. Just looking for advice.

Re: Crit

for kitty dps it is the other way around. you should be asking when is str high enough to start to go crit. 10k AP is base but ideally it is closer to 10.75k. after you reached that before raid buffs, then you want to get as much crit as possible.

Ok that helps. My crit is sitting close to 50% in raids but ap is under 10k before SR. Thanks for the help.

Feal tanks that go kitty will have high crit but lower AP, which will let them do good dps. but as far as pure kitty dps specs str then crit holds true, of course you still need your miss / dodge rate to be between 0-1%

Yeah I carry a bear and cat set with me to all raids so I was curious on which direction to go now on cat. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftly
    Feal tanks that go kitty will have high crit but lower AP, which will let them do good dps. but as far as pure kitty dps specs str then crit holds true, of course you still need your miss / dodge rate to be between 0-1%
    It's much easier to get expertise gear for a Feral Druid compared to a DK/Warrior/Paladin, outside of naxx 25.

Agility > all. It scales better with Survival of the Fittest+Kings.

15+ Year Old Account

i also got 50% crit and about 8.5K ap unbuffed but i do fine in raids :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE