Page 1 of 2
LastLast

@ The Hardcore Players

I think it is high time that we got the recognition that we so richly deserve!

I propose that the following changes be made to WoW in order to cater to the hardcore playerbase that made the game what it is today!

- Make Naxx as difficult as it was at 60, and make all the raid zones after it progressively harder. Yes casuals play the game too, but there is a multitude of other things for them to do now besides raiding. If they want to see content they should quit their jobs/relationships and put in the commitment required.

- Add long and difficult attunements to the raid zones. This seperates out those who deserve to be there, and those who don't. If you don't put in the hours and hours necessary to get access to the zone, then you have no right to be there.

- Increase the raid size back to 40. With more people in a raid, the less items there are to go around. I enjoy knowing that it took me over 6 months to complete an armor set. I want people to look at me with awe when they see me walking around IF. I want them to look at my gear and see how elite and special I am.

- Blizzard should add things to the game that further differentiate us "real raiders," who can put in 8+ hours a day towards this game, from the rest of the "riff raff casuals" playing. Maybe when someone clicks us (A real hardcore raider who has cleared content) we have an elite gold/silver dragon around our portraits. Or perhaps Blizzard can give us real raiders use of exclusive vendors, that "other" players are not privilaged enough to access.

- Make everything the way it used to be in regards to getting epic loot. I think that all of the epics in the game right now should be changed to blues. Make the gaining of epics severely restrictive, that way the only ones who deserve them have them.

- Nerf some of the hybrid trees into oblivion. They should only be used for leveling. I personally will NEVER allow a Ret Paladin or Boomkin into my raid, whether that person is a good player or not. They just don't deserve to be there with their bastard spec.

- Reduce the amount of gold in the game. I want to know that I farmed for 8+ hours a day for weeks to afford my mount. Stop giving things away to casuals who only put in 2-3 hours a day. They don't deserve it.

That is all.

Re: @ The Hardcore Players

<3 pre bc, i'm with you all the way there, i hate raiding the way it is now, so all i do is arena now, at least at high ratings there is a challange unlike the pve in wow atm =(

I guess some of us have seen a vagina and others never will. ^^

That is all.

YA'LL BE POSTIN IN A TROLL THREAD

clearly he is joking...

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sagmanhd

That is all.
    ^^ this fo sho

That is all.
    lol pwned
    Oh noes! Plz don't perma ban me :-/ *flips the bird* OH NOES I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST!PLXDON'T!!one loldie

15+ Year Old Account

This will defnitely make hardcore raiders less hostile. yep. lol.

... I feel I am being made fun of...no?

1) Naxx should be as hard as UBERS, Strat, and Scholo (post nerf, that shit was hella hard pre-nerf)

2) Most attunements werent long and hard...uhh, MC attunement? wow, that shit was hard "go in there and grab a rock"

3) I agree with the 40 man raids though, it just makes fights seem more..well.. epic

4) This is retarded, my sexy armor set shows my leetness already noob

5) actually I 100% agree with this, not so much as I feel I want obtaining epic loot to be more "epic" but I want superior loot (blue loot) to be well...superior again. I remember the days when people would sit back and be like "holy shit, he has his whole D1 set, that is awesome!"... back then blue gear was legit gear, now it seems blizz forgot it exists, you go from greens to epics...I want blue loot to come back!

6) This is stupid, the only reason hybrids were forced to spec one way is becuase that is how the loot forced them to go... look at the old tier gear, you dont see kick ass feral or boomkin abilities on them, you see resto, same goes with pallies and shamans. With Tier changes (multiple sets) its much more feasible to bring other specs of hybrids.

7) Roll a new toon... 6k gold to fly epic in NR is still a gold grind no matter how you look at it.

8) You forgot this but I am gonna add it in, bring back PvP ranks, and remove honor grinding. GIVE ME BACK MY 24 HOUR AV!!!!!!!

15+ Year Old Account

The OP made my Day.

I love the sarcasm (or at least I hope its sarcasm) in it.

But he IS kinda right ya know...at least some points are vald points, like the point about epics.

I just want a baby murloc pet. Is that so much to ask for?

I really hope this post was a joke. If you honestly have 8-9 hours a day 7 days a week to raid you really need a life.

My sarcasm meter is off the charts!

But it was funny ;D

Quote Originally Posted by john879
    I really hope this post was a joke. If you honestly have 8-9 hours a day 7 days a week to raid you really need a life.
    ofc it was :

That is all.
    My wife raids in skimpy tops and push-up bras, sometimes topless.

That is all.
    Main: Enhance Shaman
    Current alt status:
    80 Unholy DK - 80 Feral Druid - 80 Disc Priest
    80 Ret Paladin - 80 Arcane Mage - 80 Prot Warrior
    77 Warlock - 80 Marks Hunter - 75 Rogue

I participated in the legendary Bacon thread.

I think a lot of the reason WoW was harder back then is the stats on the gear, look how much stuff has been added to benefit us. Look at the old T1-3 pieces, Rogues have +str, pallies have +stam, str, spirit, intel, agil. The list goes on and on it was like blizzard wasn't sure of what to give them so here have a few of everything making it average gear.
    I think if you want a challenge like back then go grab some 80 green/blue gear that doesn't match with your spec, then you will have it like it was back in the old day, I promise you the raid will not be easy.

Deleted

I hope to god that the OP is being sarcastic.

If not then god help him. I'd hate the idea of dying a virgin >.<

If anyone has 7 to 8 hours a day spare 7 days a week then I have found where my taxes go. I pay for him to waste it.

If on the other hand its a very liberal use of sacrasm then i quite agree

15+ Year Old Account

Hilarious, OP. Thanks for the laugh.
    Remember this, kids, it is very important. Even if your mommy makes you a super hero costume, do not attempt to do any of these things, especially flying. Because you cannot do it. You do not have super powers. Because there is only one Super Grover. And that is me.

ARE YOU CRAZY THEN I AS A CASUAL PLAYER WONT GET EPIX!!!

I say we make naxx into a quest, not group because i can only play like 30min a day so.
    Could be like a daily quest. Remove the reset time its just annoying. I would love to see kel'thuzad soloable

I dont find pvp very fun either. I need to play so much bg to get my honor for hateful gear. This is not fun. Why cant we add
    this as a reward for anub'rekhan or something like that. Or just turn it into a quest you pick up in dragonblight(because i love that zone )

Arena also take up to much of my time, perhaps turn 2.2k rating in arena into a achievement. If you complete 100quests you get 2.2k rating as a reward.

Lvling isnt that fun either. Since i only play 30-1h a day i dont have time to lvl. Cant we just start at 80 so i can begin all the fun?

nice troll attempt.