Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Voidwalker tanking Sarth OS3!

Quote Originally Posted by Raptorg
    In the next patches.

Fuck, my typing really sucks tonight.
    Still, it's a dodgy thing, especially because of the additional mobs spawning.
    Even next patch, a priest won't run out of mana, I never have to stop casting currently, and with the change they're increasing our in casting regen, but reducing out of casting, so as long as Im always in FSR, my regen stays the same.

Anyways, the damage would be roughly the same, instead of 9k on a melee attack, he might take 10k, and not avoid them.

But he takes 9k from a breath instead of 35k, and has no need to avoid fire walls.

Overall, probably same damage.

But I've NEVER had a tank die to sarth from not having enough healing and having him go down slowly, the only time a tank has ever died for us, is someone missing their Wings, Sacrifice, Roar of Sacrifice etc, and him getting one shot.

Since that's not really possible with a voidwalker, it mights the fight trivial.

Re: Voidwalker tanking Sarth OS3!

We did Sart10+3 yesterday with VW tanking too.

This is lock:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...BB%D0%BE%D1%81

28875HP unbuffed (dunno if he'll change spec/gear soon)

His VW was 70875 HP buffed without HP shout. 85k with Last Stand.
    Disc priest+that warlock healed him through fight. 2 Warriors on Adds. Dps was full melee - 2 fury 1 enh 1 retri. And resto dru/holy pala healers.