Thread: Skinng farm tip

Skinng farm tip

Hey.

I have wounder if any of you can give me some tip were to farm skinning. Got skill 450. Just want to gather fast skin and get em sold.

Like some spot there the mobs are easy to kill and got good drop rate.

I'll be glad for all tip you give me

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Skinng farm tip

76+ mobs zones, that is all. Anything below just gives you borean leather scraps, huge "waste of time" if you believe in wasting time in WoW.

Also, not to sound like an ass, but, it's skinning, just kill some beast and skin it, BOOM. You got some leather.

Re: Skinng farm tip

Why killing if you can just cleanup mob corpses slain by other players? Grind rep. with Son of Hodir. The daily quest cave is what you're looking for.

If you're farming uncommon leathers, go for the dragon scale @ S. Basin, or nerub chitins @ Argent Vanguard (if you didn't turnin the quest of Argent Crusader) or Zul'Drak. Forget the worm scale, just sell it to NPC for 1g per scale.

As for the borean leathers, selling them to NPC maybe the easiest way to make money now, since the requirement for borean leather is minimum besides leatherworking. However, if you have mining + leatherworking + enchanting, you may wish to try dark iceborne.