How much +hit will i need?

With this spec 
    http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IZcxczcxZVcGVr0uVoAcsu

Whats the +hit i will need? Trying to get my tailoring sets together so was just wondering ???

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: How much +hit will i need?

Fixed your thread title. Is it so hard to find a proper description for a topic?
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

lol sry figured i would just be short and simple.. Thanks for the fix

Bump.. no one.. even a website that list them would help abunch :'(

Well that really depends. Are you soloing mobs your level? Are you raiding? Do you have a shadow priest or moonkin in your raid? Are you grouped with a draenai?

im not gonna rely on a boomkin or SP and 10naxx im lookin for

Base chance to miss is 17% (on a 83 Boss). Thats what you have to make up for. At Level 80 it comes out to around 445 hit rating.

With a Draenei in your group it is lowered 1% to 16%=> ~419 hit rating

With a Spriest or Boomkin that percentage is lowered further by 3% to 13%=> ~340 hit rating

thank u! ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Hmph
    Base chance to miss is 17% (on a 83 Boss). Thats what you have to make up for. At Level 80 it comes out to around 445 hit rating.

With a Draenei in your group it is lowered 1% to 16%=> ~419 hit rating

With a Spriest or Boomkin 3% from talents that percentage is lowered further by 3% to 13%=> ~340 hit rating

fixed

will be lowered to 10% with Spriest or Boomkin

Yup, also for help with quick hit math with gear and raid comp, 1% hit = ~26 hit rating. This lets you know how much hit you need to add or dump depending on presence of a draenei or Spriest / boomkin. I use meta (no hit talents), so I have a set thats 4% under the full 17%, a set thats 3% under, a set thats 1% under, and a set with the full 17% in case im incredibly unlucky with composition.

don't forget as full detro you get 3% hit anyway so you need %14 or so

368 is the cap for ur destro spells with that build.(no draenei or anything also + hit buffing)

445 for ur affli spells.

so 368
    All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! - Emperor Charles zi Britannia