New Priest kiting ability idea

IMO,

Make Shackle Undead just called "shackle"

Basically it Immobilizes the enemy from moving and *chance* on hit to break the CC. Kind of like an Entangling Roots but for priests.

and to keep the CC for undead in place in the game, they should make it work the exact way it is now but only for undead targets.

and maybe make it an instant cast with like a 10second cooldown to get those rogues off of us

or just keep it the 1.5 second. either way i would love any change or invention of a kite ability for us priests

Re: New Priest kiting ability idea

So... you want an instant cast entangling roots... that essentially has the same CD as Chains of Ice? >_>

No Comment.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account

no sir, no.

And talking about cooldown in regards to rune CDs aren't fair. That's like saying rogue abilities got a cooldown depending on their amount of energy.

imo priests should get an "Enveloping Shadow", Cyclone-like spammable CC

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia
    imo priests should get an "Enveloping Shadow", Cyclone-like spammable CC
    Yeah but you forgot one thing, make it have no DR.

Lulz

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

I think they could change Levitation to work more like epic flying mount while they're at it. That'd help us escape those rogues.

Well the pala exorcisme has gotten such buff, leaving the effect from shackle unchanged and able it to cast on lol whatever just equals to the paladins change, [only fair] and above that they should make it instant cast on undead, like the pala got 100% crit on undead... But that wont happen cuz anything priest get is OP or a reason for CO healers QQ

Personaly I think priests're good enough without entangling roots. It's a question of skill!

Quote Originally Posted by Obliteratism
    Personaly I think priests're good enough without entangling roots. It's a question of skill!
    your comment was so full of it I could only assume 3 things.

#1. you have absolutely no idea what your talking about.

#2. you have a dk (sure sounds like it by your name) and you do not wish for priests to actually have a chance to kill you, since you enjoy shredding them apart without even trying too much. (either that or your so bad it playing it that you cant handly shadow/holy priests)

#3. you speaking only of disc priests, completely ignoring the holy and shadow trees.

i would only agree with disc priests not needing something as powerful as this; however, the other 2 trees could use something like it.
    if you flip the penny three time and don't get any tails, you should take the penny to the bank and tell them it's broken.

Quote Originally Posted by nakamaru

i would only agree with disc priests not needing something as powerful as this; however, the other 2 trees could use something like it.
    I play a disc priest myself got him to 2k in all brackets, but i still believe that in all my setups, a shaman would work 100% more effectively. Similarily, a paladin would be a million times better in 90% of situations

My point is, I do not see a single GOOD reason for taking priest>shaman... can anyone give me any good argument? Mana burn is a bad argument, Its not possible to OOM paladins and Shamans, and druids are shit even without us mana burning them.

Mass dispell is only a good argument for setups that rely on insta-gibbing targets (read: Arc mage, priest, rogue) And so that is also the only setup in which priest>other healers.

Now if we actually got a shackle-style effect (or the "enveloping shadows" <-- cool idea imo) we could become usefull because it would be harder to get us OOM since we wouldnt have to spam heals 100% of the time on ourselves (compared to INFINITE pally-shammy mana, a paladin can spam heal himself and have 50% mana after 5 minutes..)

Quote Originally Posted by Deviante
    I think they could change Levitation to work more like epic flying mount while they're at it. That'd help us escape those rogues.
    Depressingly enough, no it wouldn't.

Levitate breaks on damage.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Sorry, we don't need anymore DK fotm in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yzaron
    I play a disc priest myself got him to 2k in all brackets, but i still believe that in all my setups, a shaman would work 100% more effectively. Similarily, a paladin would be a million times better in 90% of situations

My point is, I do not see a single GOOD reason for taking priest>shaman... can anyone give me any good argument? Mana burn is a bad argument, Its not possible to OOM paladins and Shamans, and druids are shit even without us mana burning them.

Mass dispell is only a good argument for setups that rely on insta-gibbing targets (read: Arc mage, priest, rogue) And so that is also the only setup in which priest>other healers.

Now if we actually got a shackle-style effect (or the "enveloping shadows" <-- cool idea imo) we could become usefull because it would be harder to get us OOM since we wouldnt have to spam heals 100% of the time on ourselves (compared to INFINITE pally-shammy mana, a paladin can spam heal himself and have 50% mana after 5 minutes..)

yea i havent lost a match @ 2400 due to a priest mana burning my pally while his rogues COMPLETELY locks me down
    dont even get me started on priest/rogue in RoV no los its like a 30 second loss

Reintroduce Chastise into the game for all priests.

Fix'd

Except chastise is a holy spell and would be useless enough for shadow priests, the weakest PVP spec. If they gave us a controlled stun or ranged snare then it would be a step in the right direction, like a castable netherweave net.

If they just made chastise discipline then I would be overjoyed.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.