Glyph of Drain Soul Fixed?

A bit ago I had all of my shards drained by a terrible H Nexus PUG, and when I went to farm them back, I had 6-8 incidents of getting 2 shards instead of one on my way to farming 25 shards.

Is this just a case of 'Onyxia Deep Breaths more' or has this glyph finally gotten some value?

Re: Glyph of Drain Soul Fixed?

Just luck

Good warlocks never run out of shards.

I noticed it procs the 2shards alot more than normal after patch.. but it could just be luck.. ???

luck. only happened once or twiece for me
    All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! - Emperor Charles zi Britannia

This is onyxia's deep breathing more. I have not had it happen once as of yet =(.

It has been fixed to proc more often when your have exactly one shard less than the limit you set on your add-on that deletes extra shards.

Happens all the time for me

ooooh good boy farmign soul shards for the raids, warlocks are really known for not having enough soul shards when the raid begins, I actually got alot of epic gear on my first PUG naxx 10 runs because I was really friendly and I had enough soul shards to always summon someone if they needed to. I also go soul shard farming whenever there is any downtime to raiding, but maybe thats also because I farm other stuff like relics of uludar

I really don't understand why they just don't jack up the proc rate to like 50%, I mean, what are they worried about? OMG locks will be SO OP with extra shard farming capabilities...

Using a shard is meant to be a choice, not something you do as you like, otherwise they would have removed shard alltogether a long time ago.
    Most spells that require a shard are powerful in their own way, and being able to use them as you like would mean that some of those spells would need to
    be tuned down.