KT + SARPH 10 man video

Filmed a while back and thought i may as well get it out there and see what people think of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p9uQSOZMNY

constructive comments would be nice

Painal,

Re: KT + SARPH 10 man video

Nice music.
    I think it´s nice to see the fight from more then one players perspective though.
    Especsially since none of the fights aren´t very exciting so changeing from tank to a healer to a dps is a good way of upping the tempo.
    All in all, not bad

10 mans = boring/a joke.
    Video = boring.

Idk why you would make a video of 10 man content.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcloadletter
    10 mans = boring/a joke.
    Video = boring.

well i made it out of sheer boredom
    and tbh it was like only a month inot the expansion and most of my realm were still not 80
    my realm is full of fail

i'll tell you whats wrong with clicking. Your reaction time is really slow, and that will kill you in any difficult content.

This is scary. I listened to Feuer Frei by Rammstein in Spotify, tabbed over there to pause it to watch this film. I hear the exact same song again. :-X

<Victory Call> of Trollbane EU - 1/8H 25M

pve + seal of command = fail

+ vindication in pve talent tree????

Quote Originally Posted by Pcloadletter
    10 mans = boring/a joke.
    Video = boring.

Your a joke. 90% of 10man content is harder then 25man

Quote Originally Posted by elapadrinar
    Your a joke. 90% of 10man content is harder then 25man
    except for the part where only sarth+2/3 is harder than 25man

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Wrong, a clicker can use their abilities JUST as fast as anyone else. You know, there's this thing called GCD.
    Warrior tanking = not GCD only. Spam that heroic strike and bla bla spells. Hard as clicker but i guess that if people can memorize all of rome and draw it this is possible but unecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Wrong, a clicker can use their abilities JUST as fast as anyone else. You know, there's this thing called GCD.
    GCD does not factor into reaction time. You can be standing still doing nothing for 10 seconds, whereupon you suddenly have to execute an ability on a random player/mob. This is much faster with keybindings.

Also this leaves the mouse free for other important tasks, like twitch movement, mouseover macros, and spontaneous targeting.

Quote Originally Posted by heeps
    GCD does not factor into reaction time. You can be standing still doing nothing for 10 seconds, whereupon you suddenly have to execute an ability on a random player/mob. This is much faster with keybindings.

Also this leaves the mouse free for other important tasks, like twitch movement, mouseover macros, and spontaneous targeting.
    This is correct.

Thanks for the video and the effort, i know it takes a fair bit of energy to get a movie the way you want

Though i do recommend you binding your skills that u use at least on multiple bosses (ie: Holy wrath, conc, exor)

Im playing a shaman and i don't bind all my totems either, since some totems functionality is only worth it on 1 boss maybe in naxx (like frost res for eksample on saph), so i rather just click it then bind it.