Gargoyle: Heroism/Bloodlust > Unholy Strength > Reflection of Torment?

I remember reading somewhere that the most appropriate time to use your Gargoyle is after Mirror of Truth procs, or if you do not have it, Unholy Strength. I have also read that using it during Heroism/Bloodlust will maximize its dps. When do you use your gargoyle? In an environment where there is no Shaman, I tend to use mine when my Mirror of Truth procs (or if I'm lucky Mirror of Truth and Unholy Strength), otherwise I use it during Heroism. I have yet to actually test when the best time to use it really is, but any input from other players should help with that.

Re: Gargoyle: Heroism/Bloodlust > Unholy Strength > Reflection of Torment?

When im dpsing ill tell our shamans to use Bloodlust and then ill pop my trinket and Blood Fury (racial) and I hope for an Unholy Strength to pop or Mirror of Truth proc. Thats when I use it and I usually do a good 3-4k dps on bosses, and i dont even have good 25 man dps gear GG 32/39.

Well, I use it personally when I got 20 stacks on my Fury of the five flights and/or Mirror of Truth/Unholy Strength procs.
    And if its a longer fight where I can use it exactly twice in a boss (Wich aint many.. But whatever lol). I use it right in the beginning just to have another in the end of the fight to get some extra burst dmg .

The Gargoyle takes a snapshot at your AP when you use it and the more AP you have, the more damage the Gargoyle will deal.

You want to pop your Gargoyle and then get Bloodlust, so your Gargoyle gains it aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Refreshment
    The Gargoyle takes a snapshot at your AP when you use it and the more AP you have, the more damage the Gargoyle will deal.

You want to pop your Gargoyle and then get Bloodlust, so your Gargoyle gains it aswell.
    Hmm never thought of that with Bloodlust, Noted. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Refreshment

Wtf? It does take a snapshot of the AP when you use it, but how come you have to use it before you use trinket and etc..?
    I've atleast been told and read everywhere what you wanna go trinket and blabla all out before popping Gargoyle.
    So... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious
    Wtf? It does take a snapshot of the AP when you use it, but how come you have to use it before you use trinket and etc..?
    I've atleast been told and read everywhere what you wanna go trinket and blabla all out before popping Gargoyle.
    So... ?
    it took me a moment, but i got it, he just worded it poorly. what he means is, you want AP buffs to be up before you summon it, but bloodlust is a haste buff, keeping in mind the gargoyle doesn't scale from your haste, so you want it to already be summoned when bloodlust is popped, so the gargoyle gets the buff to
    all hail king frost strike