Kara 2 man chess

Me and my friend tried to 2 man Kara last night and got as far as chess. we didn't get pass it though and now i wonder if any of you got any tips about how to do it with 2 man. I belive it is totaly doable, but we just didn't make it in 5 our tries, but we are up for more =))

We switched pieces alot and almost had it in the end, but that was probably more luck than skill =))

Thanks in advance

Regrouped!

Re: Kara 2 man chess

Wasnt there a rogue who 1 manned chess event in tbc? dunno if its allowed but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPn1p66RYjg

Guess ull figure it out
    Lieutenant General Elemente - Bladefist EU

Orc Rogue lvl 80

I think I got kind of lucky when I did it. Moved the king a few pieces forward (and the grunt infront of him) and then there king moved straight for me. You just have to play as if you had 10 - constantly move to different pieces and when you have someone on the king switch to someone healing and kill it.

You can 1 man chess... easily, you grab the king to start the event, then leave the king and grab the sorcerer or wizard or w.e, the one with the AoE, then you move forward like 2 steps, and start to use AoE on their king, which is longer range than an actual attack, so you'll be completely safe behind your pieces, while you can kill their king before he can even move.

I soloed it in bc it took me a few tries but i did it, so can be 2 manned easily just make sure you get your important pieces out of the fires and move a few grunts up to make them auto attack the king and win.

Quote Originally Posted by Elemente
    Wasnt there a rogue who 1 manned chess event in tbc? dunno if its allowed but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPn1p66RYjg

Guess ull figure it out
    The solo of the rogue, has been fixed with back door beeing locked, and the debuff. dont know if its still posible to do it solo but i doubt that you can make it there solo, altho a pala should in theory make it. you need to kill monroes, opera, and curator for sure now.

while in the past a rogue could sneek in and get to chess without touching something.

thanks all ... will try it out soon again =)
    Regrouped!

15+ Year Old Account

the fix about the whole chess event being soloable by rogue isnt fixed by closing the door.

but they gave arcane guardians the anti invis sight.
    the arcane guardians are linked to chess and despawns when the chess encounted is done.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar