Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Shadow Priest DPS!

My rotation is VE-MB-MF-DP-SWP i usally pop trinket/trinket procs before DP and SWP so is this rotaition maximizing my dps?

DP > VT > MB > SWD > MF > SWP

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerlove
    2000 base + 200trink+~120 with imp div spirit w/kings+125flask+46 food +280 ToW=2771 and if amory doesn't add inner fire, then he could be close.

Edit: With that much spell power in a raid, you should be able to do much higher dps. I can do around 3400 with 1970 self buffed spell power. You are seriously lacking hit if you wear the gear config currently on your armory.
    Imp. DS doesn't stack with totem.

- 2000 base
    - 200 trinket
    - 125 flask
    - 46 food
    - 280 totem
    ---------------------------

After reading some of the posts, I've seen to use SW:P when I get to the 5th stack of Shadow Weaving....So I understand that when MF refeshes it, it still doesn't get the 10% Shadow dmg. Does that mean I can't just reapply it afterwards (not with MF), and still not have SW:P get the 10% shaddmg?

Yeah you can either wait with casting it until you have all the buffs and debuffs you want it to be applied with, or you can manually recast it when you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmasterg
    After reading some of the posts, I've seen to use SW:P when I get to the 5th stack of Shadow Weaving....So I understand that when MF refeshes it, it still doesn't get the 10% Shadow dmg. Does that mean I can't just reapply it afterwards (not with MF), and still not have SW:P get the 10% shaddmg?
    u can manually reapply it afterwards but u loose a gcd... so vt->mb->dp->mf->sw = win :>

im doing now 5k on patch ..~3min kill time 2000 SP unbuffed 19% crit and alot haste

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=Lostprophêt

(there is a gem missing in my head item->9sp/8hit so im hitcapped )