Thread: AuR_UI !

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: AuR_UI released!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballongbuse
    Looks awesome. I'm going to download it and fit it to my 1920x1200 screen tomorrow to see how that works out. Tell me if you need any help with a widescreen version. I also consider myself a bit of an UI design nerd, so if you want more in-depth comments after I've tried it out, feel free to PM me/tell me here.
    I would love you if you made it avaible to download after your done, becuas I really like to have this ui but don't have the time / skills to set it up myself.

And thanks alot Aureact for this UI it's awsome!

This would be the start. I've only tried it out a bit and sorted out the positioning and the bottom panel to fit 1920x1200. I will tweak it further tomorrow. The only things I've changed is the height on ClassTimer which allowed me to make the font bigger and easier to read. Furthermore, I haven't added any addons other than those that came with the package, except for Align, but I just used that to make the positioning precise.

I won't upload until Aureact gives me the green light, but if he does, I'll make it available to others.

Cheers
    Klurig
    Quote Originally Posted by Valleera View Post
    I'll miss how the old Tree of Life looked like it was in a constant state of panic while healing, running around with its arms flailing up in the air going "OH GOD, HOW DID I GET HERE? I AM NOT GOOD WITH INTERNETS!"

Allrighty guys, seems like a beat everyone to having a widescreen approved and posted. It is optimized for 1280x800, but will work with any other 1:6 resolution out there. Just head over to the WOWI site and you'll find it in the optional tabs.

Thanks everyone for the support, and especially Aureact for making my job as easy as possible.

See you all in Azeroth, and happy hunting.

So, there will be no 1680x1050 version?

This would be the start. I've only tried it out a bit and sorted out the positioning and the bottom panel to fit 1920x1200. I will tweak it further tomorrow. The only things I've changed is the height on ClassTimer which allowed me to make the font bigger and easier to read. Furthermore, I haven't added any addons other than those that came with the package, except for Align, but I just used that to make the positioning precise.

I won't upload until Aureact gives me the green light, but if he does, I'll make it available to others.

Cheers
    Klurig
    This looks very good Klurig (:
    You're welcome to upload it as an optional file ^^

I think I might increase the height of ClassTimers slighty too. Looks good and it does indeed make it easier to read.

Quote Originally Posted by VenoM
    So, there will be no 1680x1050 version?
    Unfortunately supporting every resolution out there would be too extensive, so I think you will have to do the fitting by yourself VenoM. Downloading a wide screen version would make your job easier I think, but don't hold me to it ;p

P.S.
    I have plans to add Omen and a Damage Meter, but I'm not sure which is better.
    So if someone has a suggestion for a good and very customizable meter, PM me please (:

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    P.S.
    If someone has a good suggestion for a good and very customizable damage meter, PM me please (:
    I have plans to add Omen and a Damage Meter ^^
    Recount is the best there is. And the memory it uses during raids is almost entirely static; it won't affect performance unless you have something like 512mb of RAM or something.

And what font/texture are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pathy
    And what font/texture are you using?
    The PitBull texture is called "Ish H" I think, but I'm not sure. The flat texture is Minimalist or Armory.

Fonts are: Visitor for the bottom panel, Calibri v1 for the chat and Bignoodle for everything else (:

This looks very good Klurig (:
    You're welcome to upload it as an optional file ^^

I think I might increase the height of ClassTimers slighty too. Looks good and it does indeed make it easier to read.

Unfortunately supporting every resolution out there would be too extensive, so I think you will have to do the fitting by yourself VenoM. Downloading a wide screen version would make your job easier I think, but don't hold me to it ;p

P.S.
    I have plans to add Omen and a Damage Meter, but I'm not sure which is better.
    So if someone has a suggestion for a good and very customizable meter, PM me please (:
    Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to upload the new res version as an optional file. I can upload it to FileFront, but I'd have to read up on how to put it up on WoWInterface.

Just like ant1pathy said, Recount is great and very customizable. I've added it myself, but I'm a bit unsure as to where to place it. At the moment, both Omen and Recount are between the chat box and the Player Unit Frame.

@ ant1pathy

The Pitbull texture is called "Ish_D" and the Quartz texture is Armory.
    I'll miss how the old Tree of Life looked like it was in a constant state of panic while healing, running around with its arms flailing up in the air going "OH GOD, HOW DID I GET HERE? I AM NOT GOOD WITH INTERNETS!"

Deleted

That is one gorgeous UI. Been using spartan but growing to dislike it atm, hence looking about in the UI forum. Wanted to go for a more crisp minimal feel so this looks great. Using 1680x1050 though, so when i get home shall download and try to get it to fit without breaking it Great job btw

Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to upload the new res version as an optional file.
    Go to http://www.wowinterface.com/download....html#optional and hit "Upload Optional Patch" (:

Quote Originally Posted by rakkeh
    That is one gorgeous UI. Been using spartan but growing to dislike it atm, hence looking about in the UI forum. Wanted to go for a more crisp minimal feel so this looks great. Using 1680x1050 though, so when i get home shall download and try to get it to fit without breaking it Great job btw
    Thanks Rakke ^^

Quote Originally Posted by rakkeh
    I'd be happy if you could upload it when youre done.

What is the name of the addon you use for your nameplates?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by VenoM
    I'd be happy if you could upload it when youre done.
    I'm going to upload my 1920x1200 version to WoWInterface as an Optional File soon. You can see how it looks at the top of this page. Since 1920x1200 is the same ratio as 1650x1080, it should work just fine to download my version.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxilia
    What is the name of the addon you use for your nameplates?

Thanks.
    It's customized Aloft nameplates. The addon itself can be found here.

Thank ya much.

Looks pretty good. I like to keep my screen all tidy and I'm sure this will help.

Will check out when my account gets reactivated.

Hey Aur i love your pitbull frame set up i was wondering if there was a way i could copy that instead of the complete addon or if you know the way to set it up like that

Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by CrackCarton
    Hey Aur i love your pitbull frame set up i was wondering if there was a way i could copy that instead of the complete addon or if you know the way to set it up like that

Thanks a lot
    I suppose you mean the complete UI and not addon.
    If so, then yes: You download the UI, find the SavedVariables folder and get the PitBull.lua file. You then move it to the same location inside your WoW folder.
    Enter wow, pitbull, and copy the profile from Aureact-Frostwhisper.

I suppose you mean the complete UI and not addon.
    If so, then yes: You download the UI, find the SavedVariables folder and get the PitBull.lua file. You then move it to the same location inside your WoW folder.
    Enter wow, pitbull, and copy the profile from Aureact-Frostwhisper.
    Ah that worked another quick question what combat text mod do you use i couldn't find it in the interface

thanks for the help

I believe its Parrot.