11-pt Prot talent

i logged into the PTR server and saw the new patch note:

added a new Protection talent:
    -Improved Wintergrasp(3 points): Reduces lag when the enemy is inside the Fortress by 33/66/100%. In addition, reduces casting time on instant cast spells by 1/2/3sec while lag is present. This talent does not effect spontaneous screen lockup.

this is great news. there are focusing more on the game that is already at hand instead of adding new effects, abilities, and bugs to the game. i'm sad that this talent doesn't effect the random crashes that came with the latest patches. oh well, maybe the new bugs in 3.1 will overpower the current ones. /cheers
    "Twinking is a way to invest in a different type of game balance at early levels. If you think that twink groups invest all of that gold and attention merely to roll noobs, you are mistaken. " -Blue post

Now with patch 3.2, we're technically supporting twinking by allowing players who aren't level capped to play in Battlegrounds without risking leveling up. -Blue post

15+ Year Old Account

Re: 11-pt Prot talent

i didnt smile.

At first i was gonna smile but then i was like

Wait I'm on a low pop server. Where Horde win WG 90% of the time and almost have constant control of it.

Stuff is great!
    Want Rogue Gameplay? Subtlety/Assassination Guides? 2v2 3v3 and 1v1 strategies?

http://www.youtube.com/user/SusejFTW

Also SCP Containment Breach, Guild Wars 2, and Diablo 3!

Not even remotely funny.
    Science flies you to the moon -
    Religion flies you into buildings

Quote Originally Posted by Bellemort
    Not even remotely funny.
    not sure the thread was supposed to funny as much as it is supposed to be sad and realistic.

it illustrates the developers current philosophy toward gameplay: give em what they want now, ignore the underlying foundation or future consequences.

an 11pt charge/deathgrip talent will come soon enough. server stability is more challenging. after all "The Ice Thrown is melting", yet no one seems to know why.
    "Twinking is a way to invest in a different type of game balance at early levels. If you think that twink groups invest all of that gold and attention merely to roll noobs, you are mistaken. " -Blue post

Now with patch 3.2, we're technically supporting twinking by allowing players who aren't level capped to play in Battlegrounds without risking leveling up. -Blue post

Quote Originally Posted by tommy0guns
    added a new Protection talent:
    -Improved Wintergrasp(3 points): Reduces lag when the enemy is inside the Fortress by 33/66/100%. In addition, reduces casting time on instant cast spells by 1/2/3sec while lag is present. This talent does not effect spontaneous screen lockup.
    reduces time on instants by 1/2/3 secs is a nice buff, from the usual 11-15 sec cast