Prot Pally Suggestion

I made a suggestion on the wow forums but it was almost immediately swept away so I decided to try here to get some feed back. Im suggesting a small change in the talent Reckoning. The talent currently is:

"Gives you a 10% chance after blocking or being hit by any damaging attack that the next 4 weapon swings within 8 sec will generate an additional attack."

Im suggesting that is be changed to

Gives you a 10% chance after blocking or being hit by any damaging attack that the next 4 weapon swings within 8 sec will generate an additional attack that cannot be parried.

A simple change that will allow the talent to become viable for tanking and worth taking.
    http://www.zetbit.com/sig-386998.jpg

Re: Prot Pally Suggestion

Or better yet, make it proc Seal of Vengeance/Corruption. Then it might be worth 3 filler points.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

We do? Aside from our shield slam (which, every 6 seconds, can be matched by our hammer) I wasn't sure of any shield attacks. Maybe a 15% chance to proc our seals and/or judgements from shield-whap could work, but we don't get the spell 'til 75, and the talent is readily available well before hand. Hrmm.
    I stream many games! WoW, SC2, TF2, old SNES games and mods, and many more! Find my stream here! I also upload many of my stream VODs and many offline recordings (usually of SC2 casts) to my YouTube, found here!. Follow, subscribe, and thanks!

holy shield is the other shield "attack" and we have no other melee attack. judgement is a spell.

as for reckoning it already does proc seal of corruption/vengeance the problem is that when you hit, it only does 5damage or 10damage crit and it's useless if you already have 5 stacks of it.

I agree with Chronalis. remove reckoning completely. give us something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Just remove reckoning and give us something useful to be honest.
    this