Thread: Malygos bug?

Malygos bug?

We just killed Malygos for our first time (Yeah, I know, slowpokes etc). We went to loot, and a shaman looted the chest first. He got his quest item, but none of the other people who had the quest was able to loot the quest item afterwards, it just disappeared. Is this intented? Like broodlords head?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Malygos bug?

where they dead / ghosted when the shaman looted?

We have no problems with multiple quest people looting.

Nope. Everyone who was robbed for their necks ticketed, so we'll see

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Korakt
    Nope. Everyone who was robbed for their necks ticketed, so we'll see
    those paricular tickets have a 50/50 chance of actualy having anything done about them. You will find some GM's that tell you to just wait untill next weeks kill.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Alski
    those paricular tickets have a 50/50 chance of actualy having anything done about them. You will find some GM's that tell you to just wait untill next weeks kill.
    If that's true, it's CRAP. Stick up for yourself. Log the conversation, take it to the costumer service staff supervisor, and make it public if you have to. Nobody should have to put up with that.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion
    If that's true, it's CRAP. Stick up for yourself. Log the conversation, take it to the costumer service staff supervisor, and make it public if you have to. Nobody should have to put up with that.
    Agreed, but, welcome to Blizzard customer service.

Actually, a GM responded rather quickly and gave me my Heart of Magic

15+ Year Old Account

I've heard it go either way. You got lucky but some people are told to wait until next week.

Yesterday we had our Firstkill and it was the absolut same bug (together with Malygos hitting in P2 like in P1)...

I got my Heart of Magic from a GM

We had a great bug tonight where Malygos flew away at the start of phase two as per normal - and about 30 seconds later decided that was not his idea of fun and flew back and started meleeing the raid whith scions still up. That was fun. Sucked because we were in line for the 6 minute kill achivement at the time. Got it later but that bug was VERY odd.

Same happened to us, he enraged as we killed him though(first guild kill) and most of us died shortly after. A GM was nice enough to mail me the heart though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chains
    We had a great bug tonight where Malygos flew away at the start of phase two as per normal - and about 30 seconds later decided that was not his idea of fun and flew back and started meleeing the raid whith scions still up. That was fun. Sucked because we were in line for the 6 minute kill achivement at the time. Got it later but that bug was VERY odd.
    That's called the Hardcore Heroic Mode ==> HHM ;D

We had an awesome bug in Phase 2 last week - Malygos came back down and started owning everyone. We have a video on our guild news page: http://the-rebirth.eu/news

Quote Originally Posted by Afpersing
    We had an awesome bug in Phase 2 last week - Malygos came back down and started owning everyone. We have a video on our guild news page: http://the-rebirth.eu/news
    Happend to us to a few weeks ago

Malygos is overall bugged.

Yesterday on my hunter alt i couldnt even loot "blue heart" - and i was only one atm with quest in raid... Had some "This is already being used" spam warning and couldnt do anything... But GM did good job and i "found" quest item today morning in the mail (tickets sometimes works!)