Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Instructor and Mind Control

Quote Originally Posted by bals
    what? you don't distracting shot and run up and give him a handshake. you stand far away and juggle him before he gets to you (using multiple distracting shots)

and my guild did it last night no problems
    Distracting Shot - Deterence - Feign Death. ftw My guild has 4 Hunters we rotate takes 2-3 times then dead. Priest uses vent to call out when to pull agro. If anyone is above Hunters enjoy a 1 shot. We have good Hunters this governs the raid dps. We 1 shot all the time everyone prefered 2 but when we only have 1 still easy.
    Its fine to be nostalgic of Vanilla WoW, but its completely foolish to want it back.

I do the MC with our shadow priest and I had a few MC break early when I was not hit capped, not a single one since I'm hit capped.
    Coincidence ? I think not but it's just my own experience.

I run a holy priest and tend to end up on MC duty due to a lack of others. I run with 7% hit and have never had it break early. I also recomend stacking massive haste to make the change over easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Harvesting
    Distracting Shot - Deterence - Feign Death. ftw My guild has 4 Hunters we rotate takes 2-3 times then dead. Priest uses vent to call out when to pull agro. If anyone is above Hunters enjoy a 1 shot. We have good Hunters this governs the raid dps. We 1 shot all the time everyone prefered 2 but when we only have 1 still easy.
    Distracting shot will give you aggro regardless of everyone else's threat. If your dps is getting one shot its because you or your other hunters failed to Distracting shot in time or the priest didn't catch razuvious on the way back.

Quote Originally Posted by superbotje
    Which gets all the aggro to the hunter himself and he'll die, because he won't have time to FD. If he does FD, a healer will probably be screwed.
    Hate to burst your bubble, but it's doable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWntKFomk6E