Specifications: 4:3 screen ratio, UI fit for 1104x828 screen size (windowed of 1152x864).
Description: Graphical UI that is based off Ryas UI. Uses eePanels to creates custom windows that can be changed of color easily.
1. Go into your Warcraft Directory.
2. Back up your Interface, and WTF folders.
3. Extract the Interface and WTF folders into your main WoW directory.
4. Go into the newly extracted WTF folder and rename the appropriate folders for your account and characters.
5. It might be necessary to change the profiles of certain addons for it to function or appear right.
Support: I will be updating the UI as I still plan to improve on it more and fix any issues that I get. If you get certain errors I will help you solve them, but only to an extent that I am knowledgeable of. If you have any questions then I will answer them the best I can. I'm new to uploading UI packages so I'm not entirely sure on some of this.
Quick Glance in HD:
Changes 3.1 to 3.1.3:
Changes 3.1.3 to 3.2Code:-Border around Health Unit Frame -Target's Target frame moved -Portraits removed -Added OmniCC, ProcBorder addons -Cleaned-up Saved Variables folder -Fixed issue with amount of bars in SharedMedia
Changes to 3.2 to 3.2.1Code:-Metahud added -Health Unit frames returned to original position due to Metahud -Changed UI scale -Added possible other addons
Code:-Fixed profiles with Grid and others (hopefully); MSG me if they don't