Upcoming Talent Trees

I'm hoping blizzard will release the new or reshuffled DK talent trees. I'm very curious on how blizz plans to reshuffle talent trees, all i gotta say is Blizz buff the frost free (dps). In end game gear frost falls short while Unholy and Blood shine.

Re: Upcoming Talent Trees

Wait are theye re-shuffling all talent treed for dks or just soome. Like i know there switching the place of gargoyle and unholy blight. But i havent heard any thing about other trees getting shuffled?

# The Frost tree has been shuffled. Among other things, PvP talents such as Endless Winter are closer to the top of the tree where Blood and Unholy death knights can access them.
    # Sudden Doom – this talent now procs a Death Coil rather than requiring an additional button click. It works similarly to shamans’ Lightning Overload.
    # Magic Suppression and Blood of the North have been reduced to 3 ranks for the same benefit.
    # Blood Gorged now grants armor penetration instead of expertise.
    all hail king frost strike

Quote Originally Posted by psicorp

# Sudden Doom – this talent now procs a Death Coil rather than requiring an additional button click. It works similarly to shamans’ Lightning Overload.
    Best change since HS having a cleave. Even if its not a crit DC, its still a DC that I didnt have to use a GCD for. <3 this change