The magic number is 40%. (Source)
Pre 3.1: 1 spirit yields 1 MP5 OOFSR @1293 int
Post 3.1: 1 spirit yields 0.6 MP5 OOFSR @1293 int
Meditation has been increased from 30% to 50%. You will see no change in the FSR.
Pre 3.1: 1 spirit yields 0.3 MP5 IFSR @1293 int
Post 3.1: 1 spirit yields 0.3 MP5 IFSR @1293 int
- Discipline priests still won't run oom after the nerf thanks to Rapture. I don't think that will last. Expect other healers to complain after 3.1 goes live.
- Druids are getting heavily nerfed. As usual. Then again, noone has ever seen a druid with less than a full manabar, it might be justified. Most druids will likely pick up the glyph of innervate and pretend this never happened.
- Holypriests will be hit by the same nerf as druids, but have no good way of compensating by a simple reglyph. Holypriests need 40% more OOFSR time compared to now. If you can spam fheal for 4 min straight without pause, you can still do that after this nerf; no change. But if you can't, you will need to slow down.
- Darkmoon Card: Blue Dragon is still the best trinket for manaregen, but no longer by a monumental margin.
- Clearcasting will be changed to an equivalent boost in manaregen. This will make holypriests more stable healers. Good change, IMO, but definitively stylebreaking - holypriests are supposed to be the FSR dancers, and now we're told to not do that. Expect confusion and outcries.
- Replenishment is not getting touched. Maybe later.
- No news on Hymn of Hopelessness.
I'm sure there are more implications, but gotta think more about this. This nerf is either a very big deal, or hardly notable depending on your gear level, specc and style.