Mages in PVP and Honor Dump

Hey, just wondering how Mages are doing in PVP (Arena's, BG's, WG). I have a ton of Emblems and wondering if it's worth building a PVP set to start doing PVP again. I do WG all the time but mostly just messing around and i'm spec'd PVE so I die fast. I rarely hear anyone doing bg's/Arena's these days on my server so I don't know.

Also I am maxed out on Honor on 2 toons because of doing WG all the time. Is there anything out there I can buy with it to not waste all the times I go to WG? I know you can use it for PVP gear but only if you have Arena points and the good stuff is with high Arena ratings.

Re: Mages in PVP and Honor Dump

Forget my last comment, I found it here finally... http://thottbot.com/c32383#A::A

Re: Mages in PVP and Honor Dump

Lucky you didn't post this on the MAge forums here or you might've been called bad for posting spam on an already half dead forum by scrub mages still upset over Arcane nerf, with some idiot mod in their corner that loves to lock threads where anyone attempts to justify it vs the ones forever QQ'ing they can't 2 shot other players :

Anyways before you start buying honor pieces, there are a few WG pieces that you might want instead. The WG head item with haste has better stats than the honor item. The WG boots have haste as well but the honor piece is almost the same thing with crit instead of the haste.

I made the mistake of buying my honor pieces first, and then realizing the WG head item was better, and that i prefered haste > crit, so wasted my honor buying the 2 honor head/feet pieces. Now they are just sitting in my bank and i'll probably never use them. What a waste of like 70k honor ;p