Thread: Zigjub...?

Zigjub...?

I'm really starting to warm up to my imp, but I think it needs 2 major buffs.

1) Fire shield - needs to be affected by spellpower - this would make locks a much more formidable oppent in arenas, I mean, lower the fire resistances and make it so a decently geared lock can get it up to 100/hit.

2) Phase shift - change it to 75% damage resistance, and lowers damage done by 30% - this would be 50/50 in most cases, allowing the imp to survive while doing damage. I see this as a buff to demo locks with emp imp, as the crits will still happen and the crits still roll in.

Any other improvement Ideas would be enjoyable.
    1. You're reading my comment
    2. Now you're saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
    4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
    5. You're checking it now.
    6. You're smiling.
    7. You're still reading my comment.
    8. You know all you have read is true.
    10. You didn't notice that i skipped 9.
    11. You're checking it now.
    12. You didn't notice there are only 10 facts

Re: Zigjub...?

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedfaith
    I'm really starting to warm up to my imp, but I think it needs 2 major buffs.

1) Fire shield - needs to be affected by spellpower - this would make locks a much more formidable oppent in arenas, I mean, lower the fire resistances and make it so a decently geared lock can get it up to 100/hit.

2) Phase shift - change it to 75% damage resistance, and lowers damage done by 30% - this would be 50/50 in most cases, allowing the imp to survive while doing damage. I see this as a buff to demo locks with emp imp, as the crits will still happen and the crits still roll in.

Any other improvement Ideas would be enjoyable.
    Fire shield makes a nice addition to the tank, I always put up on them when I have to use my imp, wish the fire shield would last longer though, like thorns.

U stole my Imp...

always thought imp names were near unique... mine is also called Zigjub.

The fire hield buff would be nice. Although my imp's survives much longer since the last pet update. not so much an issue anymore. imo anyhow

I'd like to see blood pact with 3/3 improved imp on par with commanding shout at least :|