Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Ideas for T8 Set Bonus'

2set - Grants You 10% more imbaness from the other members in the raid
    4set - After each mob killed you get 10% more of the standard EP being given to the raid

Quote Originally Posted by Raidenwrath
    as for 4 piece... maybe sth like
    "Increases spell power by 10% of your total Spirit."
    (yes, spirit)
    We all know this will be blizzards "Interesting" change to spirit. Not entirely a bad thing but unoriginal at best.

Quote Originally Posted by jhemfl
    4 Set: Your critical strikes increase the damage of your next spell by 2% for 10 Seconds, this effect can stack up to 3 times.
    how would it stack if it's the "next spell". say spells if you mean all spells during 10sec

2 set: fixes ignite munching
    4 set: GIVE US A FUCKING USE FOR SPIRIT ALREADY YOU ARSEHOLES 3.1 IS ONLY 4 YEARS TOO LATE

Quote Originally Posted by pilch
    2 set: fixes ignite munching
    4 set: GIVE US A FUCKING USE FOR SPIRIT ALREADY YOU ARSEHOLES 3.1 IS ONLY 4 YEARS TOO LATE
    yeah, they are such an assholes, that you enjoy playing your mage for 4 years, totally addicted, and take it way to serious

hmm, seems like blizzard did a good job, if you get this paranoid about a game

Yes I love my class and would soon quit the game than change mains, but it pains me so much to see such glaring bugs, and also the fact that they gave warlocks a use for spirit before us, that really felt like a huge kick in the nads, I'm sure a lot of mages feel the same.