Hasn't been much talk about this battleground for sometime. I really wish they would do somthing to make people interested in it again. What would you guys like to see done? if anything at all.

On a side note, blizz has talked in the past about trying to make battlegrounds measure skill somehow, and overall trying to put the focus of PvP back on battlegrounds. Don't get me wrong I love arena, but I really miss when battlegrounds meant a little more. Right now its just people afking and sometimes not even trying to win, only farm HK's. I would really love for them to make the battleground experience exciting again. I'm sure a lot of this on everyone's mind, it is general rhetoric but none the less I'd love to just discuss here.

One of the very good reasons for blizzard to do this (from their perspective) Is it would make balancing PvP sooo much easier, they wouldn't half to do much at all. The microscope arena has put on PvP balance is too intense(IMO), and in the end it is just causing every class to have the same abilities. I am sure we are all getting tired of the constant nerfs and buffs to any class. Personally I think the game (from PvP perspective) would just be more fun if the focus of PvP wasn't 90 percent arena.