Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: PTR 3.1.0 Character Copy now available

Bugger, my characters aren't showing either, in queue to transfer and/or completed transfers, and I x-ferred right away when this post was made and the queue was 3 hours

Looks like anyone that has done a character transfer today, even after this post started, they have reset them again. Went from 2 in queue that I did this afternoon to none and 4 available again.

Cannot wait for this, just wish the queue's were accurate with timing instead of me obtaining an OCD to refresh the page every 5 minutes O.o

oh man! on EU the character trasferation takes (their description) 11 (!!!) days... jesus christ...

It's actually 19 days atm (5 days when i copied yday), i wouldn't be surprised if it was reset again though

To those making or trying to make copies. Don't waste your time. The queue keeps increasing in time because NONE of the copies are going through. This is because the PTR copies are not ready yet and when they are, guess what, everyone will have to redo it.

So don't waste your time, it's an unintended bug. And don't give me the old news crap, there are several blue posts that are more recent still saying PTR copies are not ready yet.

I guess mister ego told you meroko. LOL

Don't worry, it'll be hilarious to see everything get reset when they actually load and announce the PTR publicly and spit on those who seems to like refreshing blizz pages ever 2 minutes to be the first to post any news (even when the news isn't ready yet and they are actually doing more harm than good).

Sigh. I love teenagers. I really do, bless their hearts.

By official announcement, I'm saying the post that will be "PTR has arrived and it is now open for downloads and character transfers." Did you read a blue anywhere that said character transfers were officially open?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebid
    Silly question: If my account was frozen two days ago, is test still playable? Or it will show the game time expired error? First time i'd really want to test something before hitting live
    I remember a long time ago,, i used to use 10-day trial accounts to log on to the PTR. i dunno if that answers your question though

AUGH.

24 days again lol.

Some of us actually want to test.

No really.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinshiva
    AUGH.

24 days again lol.

Some of us actually want to test.

No really.
    This. :'(

Through the day the "wait time" has been reducing significantly and just a few moments ago the queue was no longer full for US servers. After about 10 minutes it went into lockdown again. Hope this means good things for the PTR.

On the wow PTR character copy page, the part that shows how many days queue their is to copy a character, when i click the "copy character" button i get a "error on page" message.

What is supposed to happen ? I would assume im supposed to get placed in the queue to make a character on the ptr's ?

I have tried mozilla and IE with java uninstalled and installed.

when i go to copy my char it says Q is full been that way for last 2 days and copy time is 4 days

So Stupid

bahh.. This is bad.. some of the europe PTR servers are not even full and copy is not available? :P