Thread: Mobile MMO Site

Mobile MMO Site

So I've been following MMO Champion for who knows how long now, and have seen the site grow and evolve. Recently I purchaced one of the lastest wave of new 3G phones. I love browsing MMO-Champion from work on it, but the front page takes a horribly long time to load.

It would be awesome to see in the future a mobile.mmo-champion.com that containeds slimmed down, minimal graphics with just todays news to enhance loading times.

Re: Mobile MMO Site

thats a pretty bad as idea. i get bored in my juvenile delinquencies class and would love to hit up the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Deleted

I'm in the exact same situation... so

+1

plain text works for me jejejeje

Quote Originally Posted by Hekto
    thats a pretty bad as idea. i get bored in my juvenile delinquencies class and would love to hit up the forums.
    That's why you add a "regular MMO-Champion" mode where it takes you out of the mobile website to the regular similar to visiting Facebook or MySpace on your mobile device. So it wouldn't stay permanent on the "mobile" version.

I believe if you access mmo-champion through google mobile search, it turns the website into a compact mobile version of a website.

Deleted

Our bluetracker works fine atm on my phone.

The frontpage just shows as a green screen.

So, this is an old topic, but I was wondering if they got around to making a mobile version of mmo champion?

Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account

I don't think MMO-Champion has a mobile version yet. I assume just from hearing boubouille and the other tech dudes talk that they have their hands full managing the site as it is.

Shame, a mobile site would be very interesting, and would probably help a lot. However, I recently purchased a Motorola Droid and this site loads within seconds with no issue. I even accessed it perfectly in the middle of the mountains camping this weekend ;D
    "Dreams are illustrations... from the book your soul is writing about you."

10+ Year Old Account

The only time I'm on mmo is on my iphone, with proper wifi access it works fine, looks no different to the forums when on my PC using Internet explorer (yes, I use IE; big whoop, wanna fight about it?)
    Kaga, raid leader of Shafted, Ragnaros-EU.