Trinket Question

Hello,

I realize this may be an obvious question to many, so forgive me.

I'm close to getting enough badges for the Mirror of Truth.  I currently am using the Crusader's Locket and Chuchu's Tiny Box of Horrors.  My expertise is dreadfull currently.  I have 5 expertise from Rage of Rivendare (the talent), and none from my gear.  I realize that the Meteorite Whetstone is probably better than both of them, and I do run Heroics nearly daily, but currently the RNG has not worked in my favour on that one.

So, my question is, which should I replace with the MoT?  Thanks in advance.

Edit:  Both Rawr and wowhead's item comparison rate the Crusader's Locket quite a bit higher, but I'm not sure if they don't take the procs/proc rate into consideration.  Obviously if you just compare the static AP increase, the Locket wins.

Edit2: Oh hai, btw, I'm a 17/0/54 DPS Death Knight.

Re: Trinket Question

if you dont have enough expertise that the CL proc is pushing past the dodge cap, im pretty confidant its the better deal
    all hail king frost strike

Re: Trinket Question

Well, unless numbers have changed an Unholy DK with Rage of Rivendare only needs 172.15 exp rating (or 21 exp skill) to reach the dodge cap, yes? So with it procing 258, it would send me well over the cap regardless of expertise gear.

But I guess what you're saying is that until my gear gets me to the cap, or at least much closer to the cap, it's the better choice? This is what I was thinking as well, so it's good to have some confirmation. Thanks.