Ret Pally rotation

Well, it prolly has been asked alrdy, but i was wondering what the best rotation of ret talents will maximize my dps.

its prolly all wrong but this is my rotation atm:
    Put up seal of matyr, jow, DS, CS, then other random spells like concraction or undead spells if im fighting undead.

and fyi, i am a clicker. im not nerd enough to key bind all my spells and what not.
    URL=http://worldofwarcraft.mmocluster.com/index.php?mod=wowachievement][/URL]

Re: Ret Pally rotation

Crusader Strike -> Judgement -> Consecration -> Divine Storm -> Exorcism

It's honestly not important anymore, just press whatever comes off cooldown, prioritizing high-damage abilities such as Judgement.

And binding keys only makes you more efficient, not more or less of a nerd. Btw, your signature - "dieing" is spelled incorrectly.

15+ Year Old Account

there is no rotation for ret's.
    u just prior some attacks over others, if judgement and CS is rdy.
    then u click judgement first then CS.

just put the most damaging spells in front of others as every spell/attack is instant.
    also, but hammer of wrath as second in highest damage when boss at 20%, hammer of wrath got insane crit chance and does more damage than CS and DS.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

There is no rotation. Sorry to bust your bubble.

If 2-3 things come off CD at the same time, and judgement is one of them, hit judgement.

Otherwise just hit what's not on cool down.

The cooldowns aren't numbered so that there is a said rotation, we aren't warlocks.

FCFS with Judgement -> CS -> Cons -> DS -> Exor - > Holy Wrath

If there's more than one mob Cons, DS and Holy wrath will be on top.

And tbh i think the nerd is the one who refuse to keybind..
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

I've been using:
    Judgment, Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Conc.
    seems to work for me

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker

It's honestly not important anymore, just press whatever comes off cooldown, prioritizing high-damage abilities such as Judgement.

And binding keys only makes you more efficient, not more or less of a nerd. Btw, your signature - "dieing" is spelled incorrectly.

wrongggg. Judgement first.

Long as the moron Rets stop using Hand of Reck in their rotation in Pugs I'll be happy. "But it does Holy Damage!" /facepalm
    "Every time I see that commercial for this movie I laugh."
    "Which one?"
    "The one with the vegetarian bedazzled vampires."

my rotation always always starts with JUDGEMENT>DS>cs>consecrate

Quote Originally Posted by Heironeous
    Long as the moron Rets stop using Hand of Reck in their rotation in Pugs I'll be happy. "But it does Holy Damage!" /facepalm
    LOL, anyway, if we are fighting against undead now I think exorc has a bigger priority than CS or DS, cause it always crits and for me it crits for 4-5k and CS/DS crits for about the same but its not a 100% crit and CS has a smaller CD, so it would be:

JUdge>Exorc>DS>CS>consec

Deleted

3.1 isn't live yet palloo :E

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker

Stop talking SHIT.
    "I hate to break it to you, but WoW is more than a minigame played in the same 3 rooms over and over."

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Always Judgement first to get 3% crit buff..... then CS -> DS -> and the circle goes random, you just press the first cd open, at some point all cd's will be refressed at the same time so you do the same thing.

Its a circle, it has no edges O_o

There is no fixed rotation as mentioned before. The lists that are given are priority lists consisting of which abilities should be used when more then 1 ability becomes availeble.

My prio list:
    Judgement* > DS** > CS > Consecration > Holy Wrath (multi undead)/Exorcism

* Judgement is a strong skill, apart from it's damage it is imperative for your Mana regen. This is the only skill that needs to be spammed once off CD (time it for Thaddius only with the full buff, will increase DPS output).
    ** Divine Storm has a triple benifit, not unlike Judgement, when used with Seal of Martyr. I'm not sure about the mechanics, but even on single target I'm getting more then 3 ticks with a single DS. It will proc SoM/SoB, heal and do it's own damage. It is insane vs multiple mobs and is, at least in my eyes, superior to CS, as it helps (although little) with keeping yourself up.

You're alowed to disagree, but this is my rotation and it served me quite well in the past.

I've usually done Judgement first but starting with Crusader Strike resulted in less cooldown collisions. Your ultimately going to end up with Judgement before Crusader strike and it's going to collide no matter how hard you try, but it's proven to work for me. Also, I've got the Deadly libram granting me +120 Attack power for using Crusader Strike. Starting off with Crusader Strike grants me more damage to the upcoming Judgement. Higher Judgement Crit will make Righteous Vengeance dot tick for more. It's not a massive difference but min-maxing doesn't hurt anyone.

When I say Crusader Strike -> Judgement I do not mean priority wise. Judgement is FAR more important than Crusader Strike, and I'd never wait for Crusader Strike to go off cooldown so I can resume my rotation, I prioritize Judgement.

So if you don't have the Deadly Libram the regular rotation would apply, I should've mentioned that before people started quote-crying -_-

Judgement -> Crusader Strike -> Consecration or Divine Storm -> Exorcism

Quote Originally Posted by Yqcooli
    Stop talking SHIT.
    And you are?

Okay its been awhile and yet no one has a working rotation. Most say there isn't a rotation and I want to prove them wrong. In short this is the rotation that works the best for me, /castsequence reset=15 Crusader Strike, Judgement of Light, Consseration (Rank 8), Crusader Strike, Divine Storm, Exorcism (Rank 9), Crusader Strike.

Try it.

15+ Year Old Account

FTL: For (the) Thread Lock!

Oh, and enjoy your vacation.