Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    I really hope they DON'T have a "Don't Die" achievement, they're mostly luck based. I like achievements such as Shocking!, when more of skill is taken in place.

  2. #22

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    Should definatley have an achievement that serves no purpose other than to let people complain about how retarded it is....... see: immortal.
    It's just a game.

  3. #23

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    Well it's a given that there will be one for each separate Hard Mode. We know there are 4 towers for the Flame Leviathan, and then there are 10 other bosses with Hard Modes, so that's a minimum of 14 Hard Mode achievements.

    I really hope they don't have the 'Defeat this boss with less than X people' because that's retarded beyond hell. I'd assume they'd have another (Heroic Glory of the Raider style achievement, with all Hard Modes (BLACK DRAGONHAWK GOGO).

    I really hope they don't have much more than this, but since there are 11 Hard Modes, well, I guess these will keep us busy, I hope anyway!

  4. #24

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    I agree, they should nerf the immortal and make it just "You" so if you do not die during as boss encounters, you get the goal.

    However I would just say F U, if I had the immortal just being honest. But bliz has nerfed everything else why not this

  5. #25

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    Quote Originally Posted by mystblade
    I agree, they should nerf the immortal and make it just "You" so if you do not die during as boss encounters, you get the goal.

    However I would just say F U, if I had the immortal just being honest. But bliz has nerfed everything else why not this
    I have the immortal, and I say "FU" to that indeed.

  6. #26

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    That frost wyrm mount is still in the datafiles is it not?
    Still curious where we'll get it from.... perhaps icecrown citadel.

    Author of: Goggle Cat Comics.

  7. #27

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    That frost wyrm mount is still in the datafiles is it not?
    Still curious where we'll get it from.... perhaps icecrown citadel.
    It's 280% speed, so chances are no matter where it comes from, people are going to be underwhelmed.
    Banned.

  8. #28

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    gief title *prisoner* for realms first ulda clearing
    zug zug

    what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

  9. #29
    Legendary! Spl4sh3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,714

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    Quote Originally Posted by DKaizerX
    It's 280% speed, so chances are no matter where it comes from, people are going to be underwhelmed.
    Black Arrow was also from datafiles before it was a 70% speed reduction on target...now it gets released and is just a damaging DoT :P so just because it's already in the datafiles doesn't mean it won't get changed....Frost Wyrm should be 310%

  10. #30

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r
    Black Arrow was also from datafiles before it was a 70% speed reduction on target...now it gets released and is just a damaging DoT :P so just because it's already in the datafiles doesn't mean it won't get changed....Frost Wyrm should be 310%
    Black Arrow was also put in by mistake.

    I just love false analogies, don't you?
    Banned.

  11. #31

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    I personally am going for more sarth-like encounters, and i think the ''dark iron council'' will have something like ''and they all went down together'' aswell

  12. #32
    I am Murloc!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,274

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    Quote Originally Posted by Priestgirl09
    Only problem with that is "immortal" style achievements. The person with the most achievement points in the world has every raid achievement besides from "the immortal".

    If you are a dps rogue, you have no control if your mage dies.
    Well, Diomache from Ensidia is not that far behind

  13. #33

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Well, Diomache from Ensidia is not that far behind
    If he doesn't die from a deficiency of Vitamin D first.

    I personally am going for more sarth-like encounters, and i think the ''dark iron council'' will have something like ''and they all went down together'' aswell
    Almost positive they'll share health like other council bosses.
    Banned.

  14. #34

    Re: Ulduar! <Achievements>

    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho
    As opposed to... :P

    Seriously though, I agree to an extent. Achievements should be based on around aspects of your own performance as much as possible. However raiding is a team effort and that should also be acknowledged.
    See: [Denyin' The Scion]
    Healers? Screwed. I guess you can respec for an achievement and force one of your useless DPS hybrids to heal for the first time in their life.
    Win and live. Lose and die.
    Rule of life. No change rule.
    Running worse than losing.
    Random casual stuff now


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •